Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOULFUL HOUSE Party info please

My Bad mIss cotoncandy...I have been there for the last 3 years what I meant was details about the line up outside of the usual Louie, Tony and Tedd stuff...Cannot wait...met some very cool americans from this site last year too..hope you are one!!

Darren

• 2 weeks later...
awesome

Yo My man I bought atrack about a month ago and only realised this past weekend it may be one of yours if you produce? It has a brown cover with black label with about 4 tracks on it the second one on the A-sie I think is a real head rocker...

A Quick update to Matt and Deepfunk...

As our hotel has now put back a refurbishment date the possibility of putting our party there is now slim. Rather than go down the road of trying to salvage something that could ruin my annual trip to South beach I will instead forget the idea along with the others involved and just maybe DJ at party or two hopefully even with you guys if the opportunity arises. Rather wait til 2006 than F**K it up for 2005. Thought it best to say now brothers.

A Quick update to Matt and Deepfunk...

As our hotel has now put back a refurbishment date the possibility of putting our party there is now slim. Rather than go down the road of trying to salvage something that could ruin my annual trip to South beach I will instead forget the idea along with the others involved and just maybe DJ at party or two hopefully even with you guys if the opportunity arises. Rather wait til 2006 than F**K it up for 2005. Thought it best to say now brothers.

a shame, but thanks for the info

• 4 weeks later...

Stay tuned - lust4house.com vs. housedivision.com 2nd annual shipwrecked boat party on Thursday...I know of the tentative lineup and if you like soulfuric ect this one is not to be missed...last years was insane and this year will be even better - 92 foot luxury yacht!

Stay tuned - lust4house.com vs. housedivision.com 2nd annual shipwrecked boat party on Thursday...I know of the tentative lineup and if you like soulfuric ect this one is not to be missed...last years was insane and this year will be even better - 92 foot luxury yacht!

Nice one Lyrik...keep me posted on this one!!! :bounce:

Nice one Lyrik...keep me posted on this one!!! :bounce:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limited to 140 tix...

Lust4House & House Division proudly present:

2nd Annual Shipwrecked Boat Cruise

Thursday March 24th 2005 3pm boarding 4-8pm sunset cruise

5 dj's, 4 hour cruise

Dj's Confirmed:

>Jon Lemmon (Viva Recordings - Seattle)

>Lego (Poontin Music, Soulfuric - Chicago)

>Johnny Fiasco (Om, Doubledown, Viva - Chicago)

plus 2 EXTREMELY SPECIAL GUESTS TO CLOSE THINGS OUT FROM 6-8PM (Sunset Sets)

sponsored by: Viva Recordings & The Viva Agency Group / Neiro Media / Stellar Concepts & Design / RedBull North America

press coverage: tba

More details to follow!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limited to 140 tix...

Lust4House & House Division proudly present:

2nd Annual Shipwrecked Boat Cruise

Thursday March 24th 2005 3pm boarding 4-8pm sunset cruise

5 dj's, 4 hour cruise

Dj's Confirmed:

>Jon Lemmon (Viva Recordings - Seattle)

>Lego (Poontin Music, Soulfuric - Chicago)

>Johnny Fiasco (Om, Doubledown, Viva - Chicago)

plus 2 EXTREMELY SPECIAL GUESTS TO CLOSE THINGS OUT FROM 6-8PM (Sunset Sets)

sponsored by: Viva Recordings & The Viva Agency Group / Neiro Media / Stellar Concepts & Design / RedBull North America

press coverage: tba

More details to follow!

well I hope we in thats Deepfunk, Pizzacheese Matrix Girl, Zak (About.com), Nifer other great people from this board...oh yeah and the other 6 coming with me....;-)

• 3 months later...