Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mysterioussssssssssssssssssssss

Hey Z..why does it take you so much time to reply to IMs? cwm1.gif .......are you chatting to like 10 people at once..or you actually started doing you job cwm32.gif

PS POSITIVE = GOOD ....hmm cwm25.gif i think i got that straight now cwm32.gif

------------------

Midnight is where the day begins

Java.gif

Bcem npuBET !

Originally posted by Unbound:

Hey Z..why does it take you so much time to reply to IMs? cwm1.gif .......are you chatting to like 10 people at once..or you actually started doing you job cwm32.gif

PS POSITIVE = GOOD ....hmm cwm25.gif i think i got that straight now cwm32.gif

JOB?????? Z doesn't have a job...she is a full time bom smile.gif ....hehehehehe....

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by rachel1997:

LOLAA!! where have you been! NO PVD and SF for you?? :-(

ARe you coming to Oakie!! (please say yes!!)

Do you have AOL IM? I judge not...

xooxoxoxo

hey gilr...whats up smile.gif

I'm here...going to SB tomorrow...lalalala smile.gif ...........I was sick on Friday that is why I didn't make it to PvD...and SF...I think I'll be there the following weekend smile.gif ....how have you been?

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

hey girl...whats up

I'm here...going to SB tomorrow...lalalala smile.gif ...........I was sick on Friday that is why I didn't make it to PvD...and SF...I think I'll be there the following weekend smile.gif ....how have you been?

Oh wow! You are going to South Beach, Steve to Vegas... you 2 enjoying the good weather and leaving us stuck in NEW YUCK city? Bad bad people!! LOL

When are you coming back?

I'm OK but it seems as I got sick and it's NOT going away. I guess I have to pay $135.00!! Just to see the ear doctor!! frown.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

That was the funniest post smile.gif Oops, I'm posting in the wrong place, my bad LOL..

I'm iight, feeling better. Sorry I didn't call you last night, it was late frown.gif Are you all ready to go to sunny Fl?

yeh...I am....feel a lil weired though.....I'm a lil scared of airplanes......when I went back home I was on the plain for 14 hours...I just kept on popping PM pills and falling a sleep

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

yeh...I am....feel a lil weired though.....I'm a lil scared of airplanes......when I went back home I was on the plain for 14 hours...I just kept on popping PM pills and falling a sleep

Nah, flight to Fl is a piece of cake. I flew there twice and it was the most painless flight ever. Quick and smooth (depends on the weather of course). Have a safe flight!!! And don't be scared smile.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Nah, flight to Fl is a piece of cake. I flew there twice and it was the most painless flight ever. Quick and smooth (depends on the weather of course). Have a safe flight!!! And don't be scared smile.gif

I know that....this is my fourth time going there this year smile.gif .........I fly alot......its just b4 I get on the plain I feel a lil weired ...thats all smile.gif ...but thanks........... smile.gif

------------------