Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about CP people

Is there an average time people are "active" on CP? Then they find a new "home"?

I mean latley I've been looking at the topics and going... who are these people? So many new names... where is _____ and so and so.

Anybody else feel this way?

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

Thats the beauty of the internet. I haven't really posted a lot because I was more of a vouyer when i first found out about this site. I read some really good threads, but now some of the topics are just ridiculous. Where did all the industry posts go?????

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Originally posted by dznyc:

Thats the beauty of the internet. I haven't really posted a lot because I was more of a vouyer when i first found out about this site. I read some really good threads, but now some of the topics are just ridiculous. Where did all the industry posts go?????

I think it goes in cycles my friend. Recently, people have hung out in RL so the topics have changed depending on what happened last. If people make "industry posts" youll start seeing a lot more replies. I think some of the new people dont ask or mention what they normally would cause they are shy or think we wont respond.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

I feel the same way. It's proberbly beasue we all seen each other already and wondering who are some people are...

And yes, I do wonder where those people are that only rank up like 30 or 100 posts and then don't hear from them again? The public Library does have free internet access...

But the newcomers are always welcome, but stick around longer!!

You know, NOT to take away from Steve & Casey's "child", But we NEED another dinner meetup soon.

ie: THURSDAY Nov 30th same bat time-same bat channel

Gotta break in all these newbies to our little (BIG) family!

ohh and I even have a place in mind too, what do you think?

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!