Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good clubs in Las Vegas anyone??

Originally posted by thegoodgirl:

Im heading to Las Vegas next week for Thanksgiving and would like to find the best party for Thanksgiving Eve. Can anyone give me some suggestions or reccommendations?

cwm12.gif

RAH AT THE LUXOR HOTEL, RUM JUNGLE AT MADALAY BAY, DRIES BEST AFTER HOURS IN TOWN, BABIES AT THE HARD ROCK HOTEL, THE DRINK IF IT IS OPEN.

RA, I felt was the hottest spot

as far as music & crowd go ...

The beach was alright if just looking to

get tanked & listen to a variety of music ..

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

Hi. Due to proximity we go to Vegas a lot.

As most people mentioned RA is good. Drei's is inside the Barbary Coast (next to Bally's). It is afterhours-- getting going about 3-3:30 and running till early morning. Sat night/Sun. Morning at Drei's is off da' hook. It is getting a little trendy, it may be more so for a big weekend like TG, but you should have a good time.

If you're there Sunday night/ Mon morning (highly recommended -- it is the best night of partying in Vegas) go to Baby's inside the Hard Rock, then head to a new afterhours called S.R.O. (Hush hush about SRO plz) cwm6.gif . Party like a rockstar.

I hate the Drink. cwm10.gif My brother was in Vegas last weekend and said that C2K reopened inside the Venetian. That used to be a good party. SO is Utopia (dance club on the strip) if it's open. I've heard both versions from hundreds of people. Ask around and see what kind of answers you get in the city.

"Luck be a lady tonight."

H

------------------

"If music be the food of love, play on."

— WS

esmil.gif