Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween Parties! Grand Opening of SPACE!!

Visit www.dj-fx.com for more info.

Coming Friday, December 3rd

SPACE - The Largest Club in NJ

Capacity 3000

DJ Frankie Vazquez plays House, Trance and Progressive.

We are currently looking for Dancers and other forms of Entertainment. Please respond to this email or email us at info@dj-fx.com for more info. Note: please send pic and bio.

Friday, October 29th

Halloween Bash!!

@ SCP

55 Prospect Street

Newark, NJ

w/DJ Frankie Vazquez (FX) and DJ Marsh

18 to enter, 21 to drink

Cash Prize for Best Costume!!

LIVE PERFORMANCE BY VERONICA singing all her hits including "Release me" and "Someone to Hold".

Saturday, October 30th

Halloween Bash

@ Eurolounge

185 River Road

North Arlington, NJ

21 to enter

w/DJ Frankie Vazquez (FX)

Over $2000 in prizes

www.euroloungecafe.com

Sunday, October 31st

Halloween Night!!

@ Eurolounge

185 River Road

North Arlington, NJ

21 to enter

w/DJ Frankie Vazquez (FX) playing the best in Salsa, Merengue, Bachata and Reggaeton

Over $2000 in prizes

www.euroloungecafe.com

Space is focusing on the European. NO HIP HOP, NO REGGAE! Just straight up House, Progressive, Trance, Club!! The place is huge w/ free parking for over 400 cars! I will keep everyone posted. I will be bringing down European acts and Djs as well.

It's about time that we finally have a BIG CLUB without the commercialized music!!

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3rd - GRAND OPENING!!

w/ DJ FRANKIE VAZQUEZ (SPAIN)

live performance by LASGO

21 and over

Room for 300 VIPS

More to come.......

Space is focusing on the European. NO HIP HOP, NO REGGAE! Just straight up House, Progressive, Trance, Club!! The place is huge w/ free parking for over 400 cars! I will keep everyone posted. I will be bringing down European acts and Djs as well.

It's about time that we finally have a BIG CLUB without the commercialized music!!

21 and over

Room for 300 VIPS

More to come.......

I just send an email to you.....Thanks!

21 and over

Room for 300 VIPS

More to come.......

yeah ...yeah...yeah.....but where is it ...city...info...opening around....give up the info

**PROMOTERS WANTED**

PrimeTime Entertainment is seeking new enthusiastic teens and promoters throughout the New York Metro area.

PrimeTeen Entertainment specializes in weekly teen events throughout Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Manhattan, Long Island, and New Jersey.

We want to do business with existing promoters, and get new people to join our team. We pay better than everyone else.

Please call 917.560.9476 or e-mail BePrimeTime1@aol.com

Watever you do if you going to put only Tribal and House i'll be there for the support

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Thanks Bro!

I know that it is going against the grain, but I have to try and I know that there are tons of House supporters out there waiting for something like this.