Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Calling Security.

lalate

I had ........ "security" .... LOL .... summoned over today because i spoke ... 'a bit too loud' to someone ...

"sir, lower your voice"

"i have a deep voice, can i help it? and what is this, a library?"

I turn to my right, and in plain clothes and a volleyball shirt and a coral necklace is Tatoo's brother from Fantasy Island, 5'3' 140 lbs, and about 19 years old.

I've had security called on me before, actually it was a store. I was trying a couple of shirts on and they only allowed me to take a certain amount in the dressing room at once. So they hung the others on the door to my dressing room.

I hear this girl outside of the door being like Oh I like this, I am gonna try it on. So I stepped out and was like no actually I am going to try that on. Mind you this is the only shirt left in my size.

So the girl had it in her hand and she was like no I picked it up so I am going to try it on. So I grabbed the shirt out of her hand and went back in my dressing room to try it on.

So of course I had to walk out and parade it in the mirror in front of this bitch who proceeded to get all mouthy so I started laughing in her face and making “rude comments.†That’s when security came and I explained the sitch and went and paid for my shirt. LOL.

Fuckin broad :mad:

I've had security called on me before, actually it was a store. I was trying a couple of shirts on and they only allowed me to take a certain amount in the dressing room at once. So they hung the others on the door to my dressing room.

I hear this girl outside of the door being like Oh I like this, I am gonna try it on. So I stepped out and was like no actually I am going to try that on. Mind you this is the only shirt left in my size.

So the girl had it in her hand and she was like no I picked it up so I am going to try it on. So I grabbed the shirt out of her hand and went back in my dressing room to try it on.

So of course I had to walk out and parade it in the mirror in front of this bitch who proceeded to get all mouthy so I started laughing in her face and making “rude comments.†That’s when security came and I explained the sitch and went and paid for my shirt. LOL.

Fuckin broad :mad:

wow...you REALLY are a bitch! :vomit2:

and yeah, I've only had the cops called on me and my friends back in the day...we were all hanging out after 12 or so walking down the block and next thing you know about 4 cop cars roll up on us out of nowhere, next thing you know I have a gun pointed at me while I'm laying on the floor....fucking pigs! Always trying to bring a brotha down :mad: