Clubplanet Nightlife Community

misspellings ...

xpyrate

is it a valid rebuttle?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. is it a valid rebuttle?

• yes
    • no

no.. its a fuckin cheapshot cuz the person has nothing else to comment on from the other persons post

agreed... but if the person is misspelling "the" "and" and simple words, id wouldnt bother replying... but if its a freudian slip or a misstep while typing then who gives a fuck...

u forgot the "g" at the end of "fuckin"

:D

i believe that would be "you"

:tongue:

i think it depends on what the topics about.. like if they're going on trying to prove how smart and intelligent they are, and then fuck up in spelling something, well then they're an idiot, and I'd be more than glad to point it out... but if it's just dropping a g at the end of words and little things like that, who cares.. but if they're typing in horrible slang, i'd be like wtf, you're trying to have a debate, and you can't even type properly...

if someone misspells something in a debate on the internet ... is pointing out that misspelling a valid arguement against what the person said?

Only if it's consistent would you consider using it as a counter argument to their intelligence.

If it's once or twice, then you're petty for pointing it out. But a bunch of times (5 or 6) would definitely be justification.

Come on! If you don't know how to spell, you shouldn't debate!

i believe that would be "you"

:tongue:

i think it depends on what the topics about.. like if they're going on trying to prove how smart and intelligent they are, and then fuck up in spelling something, well then they're an idiot, and I'd be more than glad to point it out... but if it's just dropping a g at the end of words and little things like that, who cares.. but if they're typing in horrible slang, i'd be like wtf, you're trying to have a debate, and you can't even type properly...

what the hell are "topics about"?