Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY@IKON reviews

I was the other cow! ;)

I had the hat on for a while but eventually it got wayyyy to hot and i had to take it off. I give you props for both the hat and the face paint... I wouldve been dying!!!

hey djnickcastoro .. wats up bro .. finally i am meeting my brother of the night .. the other cow .. hehe ..

too bad we did not meet .. may be next time then ..

peace

the MASK

hey djnickcastoro .. wats up bro .. finally i am meeting my brother of the night .. the other cow .. hehe ..

too bad we did not meet .. may be next time then ..

peace

the MASK

definetly... i see u all over too, but as i read in your post above youve got some sort of cult following now so i wont know if its you to say whats up ;)

definetly... i see u all over too, but as i read in your post above youve got some sort of cult following now so i wont know if its you to say whats up ;)

hahaa .. good one kid .. it is true .. but i am not sure if they have my moves .. (sorry dont mean to be arrogant .. just think i am original ) ;)

Better late than never right?

All in all had a VERY good fuckin time. Got there about 11-11:30 with my lovely, Karisma to help kick off her amazing birthday weekend. From the start, there was definitely no organization with the door people nor clue what gender they were, friggin i go up to the guy simply asking him which line i go on to pick up the will-call tickets. He said "what kind of tickets?" Obviously didnt know what the hell was going on. Anyhow, i get inside and immediately recognize Silverbull and this kid is no bullshit about his silver jewelry, he looks like he just robbed Piercing Pagoda and Hot Topic, nice meeting u Gabe. After getting some drinks we found this chill little spot on the balcony where we absorbed the insane beats from Manny Freytes (sp?) who was by far, WAYYYYYYY better than Tenaglia that night. Definitely was diggin his progressiveness. As we looked down onto the main floor, we noticed this COW bustin out some moves twards the front and we were like damn that cow is movin...little did we know it was themask, im sure we will all meet sometime bro along with yer kutekimee. As the night went on we all anticipated DT coming on but when he did it almost seemed like the whole night started to slow down which killed it a little bit, but fuck, i still danced my ass off. It definitely helped keep the vibe good for me to see some old and new faces. Rosa and Tony from one cute couple to another u know its always our pleasure, nice costumes too! Ronin, the fuckin birthday boy, very cool seeing u again, its been ages. Fucking Eddie out of no where dancing up a storm on the mainfloor, good to see u again too..enjoy yer trip back. Bassboy, im extremely glad u made it out, that meant a lot to danielle. Pinky room was pretty chill but definitely a maze haha. djjonstephen where the hell did u come from?? As always good seeing u man. Anyone else i forgot...fkorne..majinbu...emjay...mssabina...good seeing u all. Ok now that it took me like 5 fucking days to finally make it to my computer to post lol..im gonna head off to work. Have a good day everyone. peace.

good seein you out too....long time no chill with the quoth

been chillin at the lounges and A-list only parties mainly for the past year so its no wonder that my presence was a surprise....plus other shit came up thats been holdin me back from gettin back to form like the scene in NYC and personal shit

we gotta definately get together again and put back some Heinikens before I'm off to San Diego....lemme know hommie

btw....I met a couple people from CP but I wasnt really paying attention about their names or anything (forgive me). some brunette chick in a super sexxy costume and some smaller kid that coulda passed for 18 yo wearing chains and whatever............it was good meating the both of you whomever you are

next time I'm out (besides maybe a cameo at Vibe) is Thanksgiving at the Roxy so hope to see y'all then......

PS :bj:

My last mix. "In The Land of....."

1 - Into

2 - Quiksound - Africa - White

3 - Antranig & Pons - NY Gridlock - Sondos

4 - Pig & Dan - 808 Dreaming - Submission

5 - Chris Micali - Out There - Fade

6 - Takayuki Higo - Big Head House - Wax

7 - Monobox - Realmox - Logistic

8 - Swirl People - We Used To Party - Aroma

9 - Gideon Jackson - Give A Little - Rescue

10-Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - Behind The Fame - Saw

11-Inflator - Submission - Garbage

12-Jose Nunez - Bilingual - Subliminal

13-Boca - Toca - Alphabet City

http://djrichwoods.com/audio/RealAudio/Manny_Freytes_Oct04.ram

Thanks to Rich Woods for hosting the mix

Peace

Manny,

I was enjoying your set very well as was everyone, and I have a question about a song you played. It was one of your last, Danny was setting up his records behind you, and it was a vocal, and you were singing it and having a blast. I can't remember any of it, but do remember that I was feeling it. Could you name that track?

Manny,

I was enjoying your set very well as was everyone, and I have a question about a song you played. It was one of your last, Danny was setting up his records behind you, and it was a vocal, and you were singing it and having a blast. I can't remember any of it, but do remember that I was feeling it. Could you name that track?

I think the one you are talking about is

"Closer To Me" by Chab feat. JD Davis on SAW

It is not out yet but I think it comes out Nov 29th, so be on the lookout for it. I love that track. It has been a big track for me

Peace

I think the one you are talking about is

"Closer To Me" by Chab feat. JD Davis on SAW

It is not out yet but I think it comes out Nov 29th, so be on the lookout for it. I love that track. It has been a big track for me

Peace

thank you. I will :)