Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BUSH 2004 - It's Over !!!!!!!!

obby

I wonder if thats what was said about Vietnam. Iraq might be on the verge of a civil war. Would you still consider it a success if the Iraqis vote in a hardline Muslim govt which is anti-US? Free elections in Aghanistan?? You do realize the power still lies with warlords, right? There has been an increase in kidnappings and attacks in Aghanistan. Pakistan is a dictatorship where Mushraff has a fragile hold on power. If extremists take over, trust me there is no "ally". And why is the US supporting another dictatorship in Saudi?? Iran is "cut off" for now, but they're going to go ahead with their uranium enrichment. And if Israel bombs them, they will react, making things very very bad for the US. Because, if the US is seen as supporting another attack on another soverign Muslim country, wonder how the Muslims in the world (and Afghanistan and Iraq) would feel. Gee...I'm sure they'll be backing Bush all the way huh! You might want to think twice before calling people ignorant. What is prevalent here is total lack of understanding of the ME(and Islamic) culture, and the way people over there think.

No, Bush created this mess, and I can only hope to God he learns from his mistakes and cleans it up properly. But I'm not going to hold my breath.

Vietman - 56,000 dead Iraq 1,100 dead. It remains to be seen how the Irqis will vote. But If the women vote in secret ballots I highly doubt they would want to go back to a hardline muslim govt where they have no rights.

Civil War? Doubt it - Putin said most of the insurgents are from Iran and Syria. The reason I say Putin is because he is against the Iraq war which makes him a good source ( My opinion). Warlords in Afghanistan dont have the power you make it out to be. The elections went off with reletivly no violence or disruption. I see alot of IFS there - If they win or If they take over, Try being optimistic for a change. Bush has done what most countries thought impossible in Iraq. THE IAEA IS responsible for Irans enrichment - I am curious what you would have the president do about it since you are so Anti War? I have a very good grasp on the Islamic culture and I am not the one who started the conversation with insults ( Moron? Who said that??) Iran is on the verge of Civil war the younger generation wants the extreme Muslims out. Europe Made the Iran Mess. I hope Isreal does not attack Iran but if they do then I will not begrudge a nation defending itself from genocide. You - Like Kerry have all complaints and no solutions that is why He lost the election

Ohio and Florida ??????

It's over !!!!!

Bush 2004

(we shall see what election challenges arise tomorrow)

I didnt know that even though Bush is up by only 3% and there's still hundreds of thousands of votes to count that the election is over

Can you say the Republicans are jumping the gun :laugh:

Imagine if it turns out Kerry wins. All you pre-celebratory ejaculators will be looking like morons :laugh2:

Landslide in Florida.

Barring a near statistical immprobability, the American people have spoken and recognize the need for George W Bush to lead us.

W is Kickin it Old School baby!

The Hicks and Ultra conservatives have spoken. I bet if you took a poll of every large city, most will have voted for Kerry, while all the rednecks and ultra conservatives voted for Bush

Dang, there's a lot of rednecks in America :doh:

Fuck drilling oil. Its about time the government put more resources into alternative energy. What they think oil is going last forever??

Its these double dealings that has fucked the US in the past, and will continue to do so. Supporting Iraq in the 80's was wrong, period. Giving them "double use" bacterial cultures to make biological weapons was wrong. The policy of "supporting the lesser of two evils" is wrong.

I agree with alternative resources. The government is working on that and Pres Bush set aside funding for it (maybe not enough - that is debatable) but it is being done. In the meantime we should drill in Alaska as the pres wants and we can "cut off" countries like Saudi Arabia

I didnt know that even though Bush is up by only 3% and there's still hundreds of thousands of votes to count that the election is over

Can you say the Republicans are jumping the gun :laugh:

Imagine if it turns out Kerry wins. All you pre-celebratory ejaculators will be looking like morons :laugh2:

Kerry just called Bush to conceed - Damn republican Morons were right again

The Hicks and Ultra conservatives have spoken. I bet if you took a poll of every large city, most will have voted for Kerry, while all the rednecks and ultra conservatives voted for Bush

And there are a lot of tree hugging hippies in the cities of America ;)

I am done arguing - I will say this - I do hope the president goes more left with issues like Stem Cell and others. I dont think the President is perfect but I think he is unfairly attacked by people like Micheal Moore. Clinton Signed a regime change in 1998 for Saddam and Bush carried it out. Bush said Iraq Iran and N. korea. Everyone gave him a standing ovation and now he had the oppertunity for Iraq and he took it. Iran and N. Korea have to be dealt with in different ways. The Man is doing what he said he woould do. I too think he has made some mistakes but in the long rune he has more resolve then kerry to get it done. I respect your opinion and I am sorry I called you ignorant - But I DO not agree with you . Have a great day

Vietman - 56,000 dead Iraq 1,100 dead. It remains to be seen how the Irqis will vote. But If the women vote in secret ballots I highly doubt they would want to go back to a hardline muslim govt where they have no rights.

Civil War? Doubt it - Putin said most of the insurgents are from Iran and Syria. The reason I say Putin is because he is against the Iraq war which makes him a good source ( My opinion). Warlords in Afghanistan dont have the power you make it out to be. The elections went off with reletivly no violence or disruption. I see alot of IFS there - If they win or If they take over, Try being optimistic for a change. Bush has done what most countries thought impossible in Iraq. THE IAEA IS responsible for Irans enrichment - I am curious what you would have the president do about it since you are so Anti War? I have a very good grasp on the Islamic culture and I am not the one who started the conversation with insults ( Moron? Who said that??) Iran is on the verge of Civil war the younger generation wants the extreme Muslims out. Europe Made the Iran Mess. I hope Isreal does not attack Iran but if they do then I will not begrudge a nation defending itself from genocide. You - Like Kerry have all complaints and no solutions that is why He lost the election

Well, sorry about the insult - with your first post, it just looked looked like another troll jumping the gun and saying liberals were fools because they believed in Nostradamus. Anyway, I didn't mean you per se did not have a grasp of Islamic culture, but this country, and even the administration. IMO, Iran is rushing to develop nuclear weapons because it sees the US as a threat.

I do have a solution and I've mentioned it before. Covert ops, and aid the rebellion, so any overthrow is internal. Muslims are fiercely loyal to their religion, and any foreign power trying to exert their will openly will not be looked upon kindly.

Well, sorry about the insult - with your first post, it just looked looked like another troll jumping the gun and saying liberals were fools because they believed in Nostradamus. Anyway, I didn't mean you per se did not have a grasp of Islamic culture, but this country, and even the administration. IMO, Iran is rushing to develop nuclear weapons because it sees the US as a threat.

I do have a solution and I've mentioned it before. Covert ops, and aid the rebellion, so any overthrow is internal. Muslims are fiercely loyal to their religion, and any foreign power trying to exert their will openly will not be looked upon kindly.

I see your point with Iran but I personally think that Iran sees how unpopular the war in Iraq is with the American people and they know that we are in a situation where it would be political suicide to use military force on them so they feel safe in developing nuclear weapons. The Europeans may have to fight this one and that scares me - France leading the way into battle LOL

The big thing with the Exit polls were that they were 59% women and 41% Men but the Media didnt tell you that. Women are more likely to vote Democrat. I guess Just cause the Media says its so dosent mean it really is.... HMMMM

In this election women voted overwhelmingly for Bush. The top issue for women in this election was terrorism.

Want to laugh ;D

Tune Inn

http://www.newsradio610.com/streaming.html

Flag_States.gif

Nov 3, 11:28 AM (ET)

By CALVIN WOODWARD and RON FOURNIER

(AP) President George W. Bush is shown Oct. 13, 2004, in Phoenix. (AP Photo/Paul Connors)

Full Image

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Bush won a second term from a divided and anxious nation, his promise of steady, strong wartime leadership trumping John Kerry's fresh-start approach to Iraq and joblessness. After a long, tense night of vote counting, the Democrat called Bush Wednesday to concede Ohio and the presidency, The Associated Press learned.

Kerry ended his quest, concluding one of the most expensive and bitterly contested races on record, with a call to the president shortly after 11 a.m. EST, according to two officials familiar with the conversation.

The victory gave Bush four more years to pursue the war on terror and a conservative, tax-cutting agenda - and probably the opportunity to name one or more justices to an aging Supreme Court.

He also will preside over expanded Republican majorities in Congress.

"Congratulations, Mr. President," Kerry said in the conversation described by sources as lasting less than five minutes. One of the sources was Republican, the other a Democrat.

The Democratic source said Bush called Kerry a worthy, tough and honorable opponent. Kerry told Bush the country was too divided, the source said, and Bush agreed. "We really have to do something about it," Kerry said according to the Democratic official.

Kerry placed his call after weighing unattractive options overnight. With Bush holding fast to a six-figure lead in make-or-break Ohio, Kerry could give up or trigger a struggle that would have stirred memories of the bitter recount in Florida that propelled Bush to the White House in 2000.

Seriously Papa Smurf I love you you know that but you are just dead wrong

Im sorry man

i just don't like Bush for various reasons. His father... great man. Intelligent, terrific CIA analyst, great orator and speaker. GW is like the leftover sperm to me.

Im sorry for sounding so harsh, but im in a pissy mood, as is all of Europe except Poland :laugh:

In this election women voted overwhelmingly for Bush. The top issue for women in this election was terrorism.
Yes more women voted for Bush then usual but it was 47% Bush and 52% Kerry with 1% for that other guy with the Female vote

...." you sleep on the nest you build ", and this is the case with Bush's win ...lets see now where this country is headed .

on a side note:

I find it pathetic on how only 1 out of 10 eligable 18-24 year old voted in this election , truly pathetic .

Fear is a awesome tool !! gotta love it !

...." you sleep on the nest you build ", and this is the case with Bush's win ...lets see now where this country is headed .

on a side note:

I find it pathetic on how only 1 out of 10 eligable 18-24 year old voted in this election , truly pathetic .

they are more interested in watching the latest "wife swap" reality TV show, when is britney getting married again, and watching the latest episodes of the real world and MTV cribs on TV. :vomit2:

on a side note:

But are you surprised?

This block never turns out at the polls. They are completely indifferent. Clinton mobilized a slightly higher % if I remember correctly but not much. I blame the parents for not giving their kids an understanding of how important it is to vote. I registered shortly after I turned 18 and have voted in every presidential election since.

Bump it up for W!

I take it that you have never and will never use drugs based on your shots at the President over accusations of coke use. :funny: If that is the case, good for you. If not, find a real issue and lets talk about it.

Well, I think the issue is that none of us are (probably) planning on running for president or even law enforcement. If you're going be president shouldn't you at least respect the laws of your country and not drive drunk or sniff coke?

Well, I think the issue is that none of us are (probably) planning on running for president or even law enforcement. If you're going be president shouldn't you at least respect the laws of your country and not drive drunk or sniff coke?

If driving drunk is an issue then wtf is that drunk Kennedy doing in Congress?

Look, we are all human. We make mistakes. Some are with drugs. Some are with interns in the Oval Office. It is how you handle the mistakes.

So no, I dont think this is an issue. I didnt think the Clinton/Lewinsky thing was an issue either until he lied about it under oath.