Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drive-pie...

dgmodel

i think im going to open up a pizzeria with drive through service... there isnt one place in all of nyc that i know about that offers pizza on the go... every place you go you have to get out of your car or whatever... mcd's bk wendy etc all have drive throughs yet the pizza ppl have yet to jump on the bandwagon... wtf~!?

or a place thats strictly dedicated to just different types of salads...

or what would be really good for saturday afternoons when youre hung over, really good bbq food or greasey shit food like motz. sticks, super dogs, buffallo wings etc...

i think im going to open up a pizzeria with drive through service... there isnt one place in all of nyc that i know about that offers pizza on the go...

it would just be tough cause of how long it takes to make shit...like full pizza pies or hot subs and shit...it would have to be more about single slices and things that are made quickly cause noone wants to be sitting in there car for 20 minutes and shit

it would just be tough cause of how long it takes to make shit...like full pizza pies or hot subs and shit...it would have to be more about single slices and things that are made quickly cause noone wants to be sitting in there car for 20 minutes and shit

exactly by the slice.. .im thinking of lunch time or before dinner or some shit... just drive through, "two slices" (like that dude from do the right thing) and break out... i think it would make a lot of money... think about it.. .when was the last time you ever drove up to a pizzeria and just got two slices to go in your car...

and sayerge i think youre right, but the chances of me getting off my lazy ass and doing something about it are slim to none... ive been wanting to open up a dunkin'donuts for 8years now...

fuck that shit

i prefer good 'ol fashioned sit in pizza places any day

Although i do order delivery from time to time, i just think it would be hard to open a pizza place that is A) good quality pizza and B) Drive thru. I just don't think it would match :half:

how does serving it out of a window comprimise its integrity and taste as opposed to walking out the door with it~!?

I feel any drive-thru's #1 goal is TIME. Food must be prepared and served in the smallest amount of time possible. It's the nature of drive thru ordering (just look at some taco bells or mcdonalds. they have a clock saying how fast they process the order)

I just feel that incorporating pizza places as drive thru businesses compromises the taste and quality of the pizza due to a rush to prepare the pizza and serve customers

I just feel that incorporating pizza places as drive thru businesses compromises the taste and quality of the pizza due to a rush to prepare the pizza and serve customers

the objective of most businesses is to serve as many customers as possible in the shortest amount of time with the maximum amount of profitability without crossing the line into serving a poor product or overpriced... so the owner of the pizza store doesnt give a fuck if you sit down or tell your story walking once you pay him you can shove it up your ass for all he cares... and come back for another while telling your friends...