Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hillary vs. Rudy 2008, its on bitches

fouroneone

And George W. Bush has experience before he was the Rep. candidate?!? He spent half his life high or drunk and then , with the investments of his fathers friends, failed at many business ventures. He did, however, manage to maintain his own investment into the companies but squandered everyone elses. Then he bought a baseball team before becoming governor for one term and then the President. Guilliani's experience shits on that. He was a two term mayor and an nyc attorney general before that.

And let's not start with W's closet skeletons.

But I doubt the southern constituency would allow an Italian Catholic be a candidate.

Bush was a governor i don't know of anyone who went from a city mayor to president

I agree that Rudy's comments will come back to haunt him but I disagree with your claim that NYC was pissed at him. How do you explain a Republican getting elected to 2 consecutive terms in one of the most liberal cities in the country?

Rudy is a liberal republican. Pro-choice, for gun control and gay rights. In fact Guliani openly supported Mario Cuomo in his re-election bid against Pataki. Bloomberg is also a liberal republican(infact he was a democrat until 2000). A person as conservatve as George Bush Jr. could not ever elected in NYC.

If McCain runs with Rudy - they'll be unstoppable

Honestly I don't see the institutional republicans going for McCain. In fact McCain called the radical religious right, the very same people that are ferverent supporters of Bush, evil in 2000. Also in 2000 when McCain was running against Bush in the primaries, the hard right republicans totally tore him apart and slandered him anyway possible. And Rudy, as I said before he is too far to the left for the conservative south to be comfortable with him.