Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ya know what...

nSyNcBaBy

when im real horny i usually crave rough, hard, fuck-my-brains-out type sex....... and while that would be wonderful right about now, what i want even more is someone to just eat me... lick me... suck me... finger fuck me till i cum ;)

:drool:

Okaaaay, open your front door and lie on your bed naked and close your eyes, cause here I cum!

when im real horny i usually crave rough, hard, fuck-my-brains-out type sex....... and while that would be wonderful right about now, what i want even more is someone to just eat me... lick me... suck me... finger fuck me till i cum ;)

No Thanks.

And instead of posting it, so all the Cyber-Romeo's can reach into their Skeletor Fruit of the Loom's and play with their twig and berries, why not stfu and go out and do it?

Guest gabo

:vomit2:

u want me to put my mouth where?

i wasnt asking you to assist in satiating my desires so there was no need for you to decline an offer that never existed...

as far as going out and just doing it, id love to... however i am in school right now and due to my surroundings and lack of current opportunity, i cannot act on how i feel. I am also by myself at the moment so i am not able to directly express this urge to have my pussy eaten... therefore, i come here to temporarily satisfy the need to express myself.

:aright:

No Thanks.

And instead of posting it, so all the Cyber-Romeo's can reach into their Skeletor Fruit of the Loom's and play with their twig and berries, why not stfu and go out and do it?

I do have a man but we keep it open, and I have friends up here. Do have a glass dildo which works well heated or cold.....but in snow...BRRRRRR!!!

I'm just a bit confused...so you have a man but an open relationship where you can fuck other people but it wasn't your man that you fucked in the snow, right?