Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hector Romero friday night, Tedd patterson sat night, house music all night!

Friday night hectors playing at SULLIVAN ROOM opening for him is ORI who is an amazing dj. And sat night over at CIELO TEDD PATTERSON will be doing his monthly VIBAL party. WOOHOO and with tony humphries party on thurs looks like its a great weekend indeed for house lovers.

I've never seen Vibe before and I've never been to Spirit. Since they usually don't book good talent, if I don't go now I'll never go... Hector will be back next month anyway..

this is tru...

vibe is good tho man....saw him back in may or june...i forget...

that was when spirit was booking talent :(

same pic the owner of vinyl mania has at the front of his store :)

did you ever make it inside to talk with Stewart.....

I saw him yesterday and asked him to come spin one weekend at Lush.........He's friends with some pretty big name dj's.....also has worked for numerous record labels.....

did you ever make it inside to talk with Stewart.....

I saw him yesterday and asked him to come spin one weekend at Lush.........He's friends with some pretty big name dj's.....also has worked for numerous record labels.....

nah i havent been able to :( i cant really get into the city during the week unless i have NOTHING to do....

yea man tell him to come down on the 20th :D would be cool to work with him :clap2: