Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There are some cheesy ass posts up!!!!!!!!

glowball...I'm not new...you have only been around a month longer than me...300 more posts, but i've been around, don't worry about me....

gabrielll...it used to be sick...now it sucks...but this is my 5th year, so i deserve that!...gettin out soon!!!

------------------

Fatboy Slim is Fucking in Heaven!

Funksoulbro do me a favor, next time your at Blackpoint/Charlie O's or where ever. When the lights start to come on and the place is about to close at like 12:55 or whatever. Just do a pointless double of Jagermeister for no reason and represent for me the way I used to do it. Pointless yet entertaining!!!

I'm serious...

Rich

gabriell...no problem bud...you got it...the only thing is, i fuckin can't stand those places anymore so i am trying not to go...but when i do end up there due to lack of options...i will put one down for you. By the way...who are you?? When did you graduate?

------------------

Fatboy Slim is Fucking in Heaven!

I'm not sure if you remember i know how that RI midgrade bud can have an effect on people. But we talked a couple months ago after you told some story about Providence and gettin caught with pills or somethin like that. I know what your sayin, my last semester i used to rip home almost every weekend to go to NYC, that place can get to you after a while. Try to have fun while your their, beleive me lookin for a "cool" job isn't much fun either. Do you know anybody in phi-sig? Just get as messed up as you can, beleive me enjoy it while you can. I think where the same age and most of my friends are still up thier partying. Hope you are.

Later...