Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Bad Boy Bill r0ll call!!!

This saturday? :) If so maybe... Just don't like those idiot avalon heads. They like to brush up on my boobs alot with there stupid head shaker dance. Maybe I will start wearing madonna's spikes on my boobs from now on. :)

ill be hanging out with glowgirl for most of the night, come look for us!!!!! :clap2:

That is the weakest boycott I've ever heard. I'm not going unless I have nothing else to do...

true... but im off this weekend and i want to go out and have fun... so if nothing comes along then ill head over to avalon to see one of my favorite dj's.. ill give the place 3 chances... i just dont know if i should save it for bad boy bill or judge jules... 2 of my 3 fav dj's

I thought last month when he was there he was just ok, the crowd got in to him late night when he was playing my my my and call on me,But other then that the crowd suxxxxxxxxxx, if your 18-20 and your a newbie into the club world youll be able to put up with that ass pinching floor.