Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paris & Nicole in Bloomfield

They were at a bar in bloomfield 2 nights ago, not sure the name of the bar, but its located across the street from titalations strip club. My friend was the bar tender and she said they were the rudiest people she had ever met, Paris looked like she was some type of drug and nicole was beating some poor kid who's house they were staying at with a pool stick,and I don't mean like play hitting, she said she hit him hard lol, while he was in the middle of playing a pool game. They also ran up a tab and didn't tip lol, so this black guy ran outside after them and forced them to at least give a little something, so they gave the bar tender 10 bucks.

They were at a bar in bloomfield 2 nights ago, not sure the name of the bar, but its located across the street from titalations strip club. My friend was the bar tender and she said they were the rudiest people she had ever met, Paris looked like she was some type of drug and nicole was beating some poor kid who's house they were staying at with a pool stick,and I don't mean like play hitting, she said she hit him hard lol, while he was in the middle of playing a pool game. They also ran up a tab and didn't tip lol, so this black guy ran outside after them and forced them to at least give a little something, so they gave the bar tender 10 bucks.

the name of the bar is "OOPS"

the name of the bar is "OOPS"

I actually know both Paris and Nicole and you will have to excuse them. They're not really bad people.

I talked to Paris today and she told me that her and Nicole had flare ups of the case of herpes simplex 62 they got from fuckin guys who had fucked sheep the previous week when they were in Arkansas.

So if they acted like cunts its because theirs were oozing and on fire :flame: