Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sebastian Moore Remix By San - "Hunted"

obby

Sebastian Moore - "Hunted"

San is one of Europe’s leading DJs and producers, achieving great success with a track called ‘Janeiro’ by Solid Sessions. When Sebastian Moore handed San a copy of his productions on CD at a gig in the Netherlands, it only took San a matter of a few days to sign Moore exclusively to his label, F2 Recordings. And with this release, it is not difficult to see why.

The original mix of ‘Hunted’ is a solid progressive work out – nothing groundbreaking, but worth consideration next time you are vinyl shopping. What raises this release above the competition though, is the remix by DJ San, that rightly takes its place on the a-side of the vinyl. This is a rolling, grinding breaks monster. Rounded beats, subtle synths, a sweet melody and machine gun percussion propel this remix forward at a rapid rate of knots. Add the melancholic vocals of singer Polished, and you have a real winner.

This track would fit nicely into many sets and has been in the front of my crate for days and I see it staying there. Expect more support from both the progressive and breaks communities.

Full track to be posted on my website this weekend.

Must Have Real Player To Sample This Track

Sample Here

Enjoy,

OBBY