Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monster $1.99 Vinyl Sale In Nyc!!!

satellitenyc

digging468.gif

Hey all..

Wanted to pass on about a sale.

SATELLITE RECORDS PRESENTS

THE 1ST ANNUAL $1.99!!!! DIGGIN THROUGH THE CRATES SALE!!!!

Over 30.000 Titles from the early 90s to present..Amazing Rare and Hard to Find Classics involved!!!

Adding more records Daily....Sale from NOV 7th-21st!!

SATELLITE RECORDS

259 Bowery btwn Houston and Prince

I dont even own decks but i think i will hit this spot up. sounds like a yard sale, you dont need any of the stuff being offered but ya know you want it.

bottom line, if i can get some wax that will bring me joy for at least 1 hour, it for sure will be worth more than the McDonalds dolla menu items that also cost 1.99

digging468.gif

Hey all..

Wanted to pass on about a sale.

SATELLITE RECORDS PRESENTS

THE 1ST ANNUAL $1.99!!!! DIGGIN THROUGH THE CRATES SALE!!!!

Over 30.000 Titles from the early 90s to present..Amazing Rare and Hard to Find Classics involved!!!

Adding more records Daily....Sale from NOV 7th-21st!!

SATELLITE RECORDS

259 Bowery btwn Houston and Prince

ill be there thursday around 6ish.. i hope there's some treats left...

man i hveabout 5000 vinyls at home and im not a dj. Havent bought any in a while though looks like its time to go shopping or even hear some tunes. See ya tomorrow afternoon.

with that much vinyl you should think about spinning... not even to spin out at clubs or anything... just for fun.. i've been a bedroom dj for about 4.5 years... havent spun out anywhere yet but it helps to kill a good hour or so when you have nothing going on..

nah im not into being a DJ at all i just LOVE my music along with like 2000 cds and a shitload of mixtapes from the 80's and 90's who needs radio. I havent really listen to radio but once everynight if im home from 6pm till7pm and then if im home on sat nights from 12am till 5am and both station are 98.7. Spinnin aint my thing but i do play all the music i have from beginning till end like DAVID MANCUSO has been doin since 1968 and stil does but unlike mancuso i dont tell a story with my music i just wanna hear the sounds and feel the love of the track.If ya mix or make cds would be curious as to what your "STYLE" would be.

nah im not into being a DJ at all i just LOVE my music along with like 2000 cds and a shitload of mixtapes from the 80's and 90's who needs radio. I havent really listen to radio but once everynight if im home from 6pm till7pm and then if im home on sat nights from 12am till 5am and both station are 98.7. Spinnin aint my thing but i do play all the music i have from beginning till end like DAVID MANCUSO has been doin since 1968 and stil does but unlike mancuso i dont tell a story with my music i just wanna hear the sounds and feel the love of the track.If ya mix or make cds would be curious as to what your "STYLE" would be.

i have made a million mixtapes.. but havent made any perfect mixtapes yet.. my fav type of shit to spin is trance... shit like scot project, dumonde, cosmic gate.. but then i also like the non-gritty sound of hard trance and like shit like ferry, pvd, agnelli&nelson etc. etc.

lately i've been getting into house... i like it hard and funky.. probably not what you're into but it gets me going... not as much as trance but it still does the trick..

i've also spun a lot of dnb but never really went anywhere with it... same with booty house..