Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This board sucks no matter what you try to do to change it

Its just that simple. :D I mean for the most part everyone on this board is good people, well those I've met at least. Goin out in Jersey just isn't the same anymore. Not much talent at any of the venues, except for "you know where". Props to them for keepin Jersey somewhat respectable. (here saturday!)

I'm glad to see those promotions moved to another forum. Every promoter thought they had the hottest thing goin on every week and they didn't. Clueless people at these places..and clueless people now all over. They should change the site name to cheeseplanet.com...

there are good parties in jersey....u just gotta know where to find them

:rolleyes: Well my friend me and you have a diffferent definition of the word good. I know of possibly 2 good places worth even checking out in NJ on the weekend. Enlighten me

:rolleyes: Well my friend me and you have a diffferent definition of the word good. I know of possibly 2 good places worth even checking out in NJ on the weekend. Enlighten me

well i speak from a music stand point since house music is my passion....but if i speak on it...i'll be accused of promotions so if u wanna know PM me...

no need to roll the eyes niether....just tryin to help....

I'm not asking for your help. I simply made the post because of all the crybabying goin on lately. I'm not a rookie, check the join date. Wheres the good parties hidin' at in jersey ??

why say anything dude? just from the outright attitude u just put out why should i even bother??? no wonder that MOST of the partys in NJ suck ass....

i'll drop one name that everyone knows just so that i dont blow up other spots to "undesireables"....cuz these partys are about vibe and music....not bout models, bottles and bullshit...

Deko gets my total respect for bringing in top notch talent for their thursday & sat jams....much props to the crew over there :beer:

stop by cafe soundz in montclair and talk to bobby....do a lil research, talk to him, pick up some fllyers yourself and you'll find the good partys....tell him i sent ya

Its just that simple. :D I mean for the most part everyone on this board is good people, well those I've met at least. Goin out in Jersey just isn't the same anymore. Not much talent at any of the venues, except for "you know where". Props to them for keepin Jersey somewhat respectable. (here saturday!)

I'm glad to see those promotions moved to another forum. Every promoter thought they had the hottest thing goin on every week and they didn't. Clueless people at these places..and clueless people now all over. They should change the site name to cheeseplanet.com...

THAT IS UNFORTUNATELY RIGHT ON THE MONEY

Deko gets my total respect for bringing in top notch talent for their thursday & sat jams....much props to the crew over there :beer:

stop by cafe soundz in montclair and talk to bobby....do a lil research, talk to him, pick up some fllyers yourself and you'll find the good partys....tell him i sent ya

Anyone that knows me knows that I was referring to deko in my original post as being the exception in New Jersey. Without out a doubt it is the only place that is consistently staying on top with new talent, new ideas, and an all-out awesome nightlife experience in New Jersey. So we agree there. :aright:

Cafe Soundz?? What are they involved with? I believe i have to go thru the holland tunnel to get what I want when I don't feel like staing in NJ

Anyone that knows me knows that I was referring to deko in my original post as being the exception in New Jersey. Without out a doubt it is the only place that is consistently staying on top with new talent, new ideas, and an all-out awesome nightlife experience in New Jersey. So we agree there. :aright:

Cafe Soundz?? What are they involved with? I believe i have to go thru the holland tunnel to get what I want when I don't feel like staing in NJ

cafe soundz is a small lil record shop....specializes in house, trance, industrial, drum and bass....

alot of GOOOOOD local parties drop the flyers off over there....and bobby (the owner) knows his shit better than anyone in the area....go check it out...