Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jonathan peters

I Dont know about that...more and more people I meet are really followers of him...my boyfriend is actually driving to rhode island to go to a party JP is hosting... I went to roxy for thankgiving eve and left there at like 4:30 went to spirit and even though the music was pretty good at roxy if I could have taken JP out of spirit and put him in Roxy I wouldnt have left...

I Dont know about that...more and more people I meet are really followers of him...my boyfriend is actually driving to rhode island to go to a party JP is hosting... I went to roxy for thankgiving eve and left there at like 4:30 went to spirit and even though the music was pretty good at roxy if I could have taken JP out of spirit and put him in Roxy I wouldnt have left...
spirit was sicckkkk on thanksgiving eve

Ive seen JP a bunch of times in my past- some have been off the hook and some have been terrible. Hes too hit or miss for me and im not that big into his style of music anymore to be honest. At the wmc there are so many other sick dj's from around the world that i would rather see them much more. I mean you can catch JP on any random weekend in NYC, why miss out on the better parties.