Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey SexxybabyD......

MysticRain

people on here are seriously way too judgemental about other people's bodies :rolleyes:

And instead of pointing out what's wrong with everyone, why not mention some positive things, like "dang her nipples are hard" or "nice mysterious eyes" or "nice sexy pose" :confused:

how about 'nice socks'? :laugh:

Guest gabo

I would fuck the hell outta that girl!! and I lovvvvvvvvvvve nipple rings.

Now I have to wonder why someone reported this thread to me. I dont understand why and I never heard of u( the person who reported it) are u the girl in the pics or somehting?

how about 'nice socks'? :laugh:

Hey, it's a start

at least you're thinking of something positive instead of "she is 14 and 1/4 pounds overweight" :rolleyes:

Maybe people need to get out of the television mentality and go for a walk outdoors to see what real people look like and get a sense of relativity :laugh::tongue:

Hey, it's a start

at least you're thinking of something positive instead of "she is 14 and 1/4 pounds overweight" :rolleyes:

Maybe people need to get out of the television mentality and go for a walk outdoors to see what real people look like and get a sense of relativity :laugh::tongue:

werd!! I had severe migrains about a month ago and was off work for almost a week and I got wrapped up in VH1's "the fabulous life of ..." and after a week of watching nothing but TV, mostly beautiful people on VH1/MTV, I walked out and went to go hang with some of my friends and I thought, "damn, you people are ugly as fuck! I gotta get new friends, I gotta start hangin' with JT and Shakira." Plus I was on some heavy pain meds and my perception on the world was more fucked up than it usually is.

werd!! I had severe migrains about a month ago and was off work for almost a week and I got wrapped up in VH1's "the fabulous life of ..." and after a week of watching nothing but TV, mostly beautiful people on VH1/MTV, I walked out and went to go hang with some of my friends and I thought, "damn, you people are ugly as fuck! I gotta get new friends, I gotta start hangin' with JT and Shakira." Plus I was on some heavy pain meds and my perception on the world was more fucked up than it usually is.

mmmmmm Shakira!