Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halo 2 omfg

hyper-ion

oh man, oh man........to all the gamesters who read this fuking shit, go do yourself a favor and get this game!!! you will not be dissapointed guys!!!

I stood and waited outside eb games yesterday waiting for it to hit 12:00 am just to get it and i haven't stoppped playing!!!!! get it you mofo's!!!!

If you don't then ur missing out on one hell of a fuking game. Put simply...

this is Halo evolved!!

yea wasn't he going to get it? dude i have been on all day. there were little kids there at midnight waiting to get their copy. IT was hilarious when one of them was telling his friend what he was going to tell his mom the next day so he didn't have to go to school lol

i've played both of them already and to tell you the truth it's too close to call.

San Andreas is one crazy fuking game which deserves game of the year honors as much as halo 2. But Halo 2 just stands out more man. Halo 2 is gonna be king for a long time I don't think n e 1 can doubt that. Honestly you don't hear too much ppl talking about San Andreas, you don't hear too much hype which is a little surprising really. But dude, with Halo 2, it's been so crazy, so many ppl tearing their hair out waiting, so much anticipation. Omg i neglected to tell ya'll taht an ambulance rolled in to the parking lot. The guys were on duty! Everyone thought somethin was wrong but dude! The three of them had reserved their copy of Halo 2 and I was thinking to myself......" Jesus christ what has bungie and Microsoft done to us!!! girls, women, kids and grown men were waiting for their copy yesterday at midnight. San Andreas wasn't like that.

Omg i neglected to tell ya'll taht an ambulance rolled in to the parking lot. The guys were on duty! Everyone thought somethin was wrong but dude! The three of them had reserved their copy of Halo 2 and I was thinking to myself......" Jesus christ what has bungie and Microsoft done to us!!! girls, women, kids and grown men were waiting for their copy yesterday at midnight...

That's beyond belief! It puts my CP addiction to shame! :D

there's a big surprise in story for ya bling =0 just keep playing.....fauk i need to get xbox live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

im confused im at the level where u play as somoene else. wont say who...... i have to pay attention to dialouge more

yeah me too dammit no ethernet card on my pc :(

there's a big surprise in story for ya bling =0 just keep playing.....fauk i need to get xbox live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

i got to the 7th level. the heretic one..... wont say anything else. im confsued in storyline its weird. loved the boss before that was sick. the giant one u know what im talkin bout :)

this game is so much more well designed you use crafts a lot now.

love how u can press x and knock them off their ships as its moving and get on it sick (they can do it to u too)

oh did u hear the spanish marines yell cabron to the aliens LOL