Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious tonight @TUNNEL...

I've never been to Tunnel before, but Johnny Vicious is going to be there tonight, sooooo... I'll be gathering up a group of girls and heading on over there tonight. Anyone else planning on checking it out?

------------------

"The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible."

panda_fly.gif

i most likely won't be there, but johnny vicious is off the meter.

he really turned it out on halloween when i was there, just too bad he only threw down a 2 hour set. The Orb was amazing as well. just what the tunnel needs, that was overall just a great night of music, from bangin chicago hard house, to deep house tech house hard trance, everything you could think of

have fun and be safe smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

hey happy kittn im going to go with you .. contact me at 1917-243-0215 ok .... PLEAse page me i got voice mail ok byeee

martin

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL] thats whats its all about baby

Originally posted by mattsta:

what sort of thing does jonny v play?

he plays intense intense hard house and nothing that you will here on the radio or anything like that

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

WOw johnny v is the man i hung out with him at tunnel a while back .. Spinns the best shit out there ... i love it.. im a TUNNEL junkie heeh suw me.. . cwm26.gif

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL] thats whats its all about baby

Archived