Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JOHAN motherfucking GIELEN!!! for all the ny trance heads..

HOLLA!!!! johan is finally making the trek to nyc... i've been waiting years for this... he's definitely the hard trance king!!

for those who dont know about johan's style download his set from trance energy 2002.. there's also a video from that set about 15 minutes long available at www.prozacvids.com or available for download on kazaa and soulseek im sure... (it's a wmv file) anyway he fucking kills it to a crowd that's like 10-15000 people easily.. people are going BONKERS!!!

this is gonna be an amazing two months for all the trance peeps...

kicking things off you have..

oakenfold on thanksgiving

11/27 judge jules

12/10 (my bday) AVB

12/18 Johan Gielen

12/31 Paul Van Dyk

ahhhh!!! the next 2 months are going to be NUTS!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

btw. if this a triple post... my bad

HOLLA!!!!

kicking things off you have..

oakenfold on thanksgiving

11/27 judge jules

12/10 (my bday) AVB

12/18 Johan Gielen

12/31 Paul Van Dyk

ahhhh!!! the next 2 months are going to be NUTS!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

btw. if this a triple post... my bad

oakie = crobar

judge jules = avalon

avb = spirit

johan gielen = avalon

pvd = ikon

Awesome... I've been waiting for Johan Gielen to come around for a while! The guy spins some awesome tunes and obviously looks like he's having a blast doin it. I've only seen him live twice... GLOW in DC and Space in Miami. Good times! Woot!

The next coupla months are gonna be insane indeed. Happy early Birfday Oldtimer!!!

Awesome... I've been waiting for Johan Gielen to come around for a while! The guy spins some awesome tunes and obviously looks like he's having a blast doin it. I've only seen him live twice... GLOW in DC and Space in Miami. Good times! Woot!

The next coupla months are gonna be insane indeed. Happy early Birfday Oldtimer!!!

thanks kimee!! i havent seen him yet it should be hot... i hope they get svenson to open for him and keep it all trance.... eddie lee is a good dj but a trance dj opening for a trance dj is the way to go...