Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats good in NJ for the weekend? any1 have fun last weekend? bored NJ girl here...

im in monmouth county as well

tonight (thurs) i might goto red or deko

friday im most definately going to elements again, in sea bright... last friday was pretty wild.. havent seen the place like that in a long time. a lot better than the saturday party. girls were a lot more fun

got a few pics from last friday too.... they were pretty cool..

we even saw JON BON JOVI there last week... he was there for a while hangin out... really f-ing nuts man

attachment.php?attachmentid=35207attachment.php?attachmentid=35206

Guest bellydancingbo
YESSS i just heard from all my girls,

we are going to elements this friday night...

heard its going to be really fun....

no shit, ur gonna be there? saw ur profile pic...... u r a very beautiful lady......

i am beau i am a very nice man too

i've been hearing alot about that gig ELEMENTS in monmouth county........ i think this friday we gonna check it out........ i heard they have a special from 9-10pm for 100bux u get bottle of vodka n food..... good deal shit

no shit, ur gonna be there? saw ur profile pic...... u r a very beautiful lady......

i am beau i am a very nice man too

i've been hearing alot about that gig ELEMENTS in monmouth county........ i think this friday we gonna check it out........ i heard they have a special from 9-10pm for 100bux u get bottle of vodka n food..... good deal shit

haha why thank you mister belly dancer.. lol

yeah when i was there on friday, i signed up for their list and a girl called me and told me they had a special from 9-10 for a table... maybe my girls and i will get a table.... that would be fun.... well anyways nice to meet you beau

attachment.php?attachmentid=35231&stc=1

give Me A Fucking Break You Red Bank Cunt Rag!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody Wants To Go To Your Shit Ass Red Bank Shit Hole!!!!!!! You And Your Rookie Promotions Team Suck & So Does Your Promo Tactics!!!!!!!! Fuck Elements

BRO!....I WAS JUST ABOUT TO CALL THEM OUT ON THIS LAME AS POSTING PROMO BULLSHIT!!!!....YA BEAT ME TO THE PUNCHLINE STICK!...FUCKIN' NUMBSKULLS..CAN SOMEBODY SAY ANNOYING...