Clubplanet Nightlife Community

finally thursday!! whats worth while for the weekend? any fun stories from last week

im in monmouth county as well

tonight (thurs) i might goto red or deko

friday im most definately going to elements again, in sea bright... last friday was pretty wild.. havent seen the place like that in a long time. a lot better than the saturday party. girls were a lot more fun

got a few pics from last friday too.... they were pretty cool..

we even saw jon bon jovi there last week... he was there for a while hangin out... really f-ing nuts man

attachment.php?attachmentid=35207attachment.php?attachmentid=35206

im in monmouth county as well

tonight (thurs) i might goto red or deko

friday im most definately going to elements again, in sea bright... last friday was pretty wild.. havent seen the place like that in a long time. a lot better than the saturday party. girls were a lot more fun

got a few pics from last friday too.... they were pretty cool..

we even saw jon bon jovi there last week... he was there for a while hangin out... really f-ing nuts man

attachment.php?attachmentid=35207attachment.php?attachmentid=35206

hahahaha holy shit....... i was at elements as well, which one are you in the photo? the guy with the longer hair? i saw you there if its you........ yeah me n the girls had a blast last friday.. we might even be going back friday... not sure what we want to do tomorrow though...... is deko good?

Guest bellydancingbo
If you go to Deko on Saturday ask for Jerry X's list at the door. For more information feel free to pm me.

Victor Soto

tell them your on belly dancing bo's guesltist and you will get the premium cover charge.

hey ya'll, i've been hearing alot about that gig ELEMENTS in monmouth county........ i think this friday we gonna check it out........ i heard they have a special from 9-10pm for 100bux u get bottle of vodka n food..... good deal shit :bounce:

tell them your on belly dancing bo's guesltist and you will get the premium cover charge.

hey ya'll, i've been hearing alot about that gig ELEMENTS in monmouth county........ i think this friday we gonna check it out........ i heard they have a special from 9-10pm for 100bux u get bottle of vodka n food..... good deal shit :bounce:

u are too funny !!!