Clubplanet Nightlife Community

meeting Janet Reno today

t0nythelover

i dont think they'll let me ask questions like that. its a school thing. my friend is having lunch with her though. its pretty cool. the new president of my school is a bigshot who was ginsburgs law clerk before she went to the supreme court so hes got alot of connections. hes doing more for the school in one semester than the last president did in a decade.

Dont get me wrong Vic, I just want to meet the guy not marry him... :tongue:
yea? would u date him?

you guys can have a threesome w/ him if you want, just saying he looked Ok for his age and given his job. :type:

i should just go down to the hill and get pics w/ all the famous reps.,0 senators and secretaries and post them on my sig. and write a massive review of each encounter like "bling" on the miami CP board. :laugh:

shes really cool, i got a bunch of pics, but its gonna take me a few days to get em online. shes about my height or a little bit taller. shes pretty cool. i went to the reception after her speech. shes chummy with my schools president and a bunch of other law school peeps that came through. i shook her hand (which is huge) and took a pic with her.

shes really cool, i got a bunch of pics, but its gonna take me a few days to get em online. shes about my height or a little bit taller. shes pretty cool. i went to the reception after her speech. shes chummy with my schools president and a bunch of other law school peeps that came through. i shook her hand (which is huge) and took a pic with her.

did u ask her why it shakes so much? :hat: