Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Females Taste

guest00901

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was younger my friends and I always put our fingers under one anothers nose... lol I dunno it was funny back then.

I smelt some bad shit that almost mad me gag once that I never spoke to that bitch again in school. Told everyone who was gunna fuck wit her that her shit smelt like fish sticks.

When I was younger my friends and I always put our fingers under one anothers nose... lol I dunno it was funny back then.

I smelt some bad shit that almost mad me gag once that I never spoke to that bitch again in school. Told everyone who was gunna fuck wit her that her shit smelt like fish sticks.

:type: Memories !!!! i just did that to marco and ant @ that stripper party !! it was funny and she smelt like a ham sandwich .... it was gross !!! I wanna see Mystic and D go at i... like fightin sissors(sp) !!! :bounce::bowdown:

:beer:

oh for fuck sakes lol

i dated a girl back when i was like 15 I was fingering her for a bit then when it was time to stick my dick in i just happened to smell my finger, smelled so bad my dick went soft in protest. It was like "hell no i aint going in there"

Guest gabo
D? not into girls?
waiiiiit a min. u just trashed the board saying how it sucks... I am thinking you read the sex board enough to say it is sucky now and u dont even know that sbd likes the flesh taco?

Had my share of good and bad experiences with the female scent. It's very disappointing when some do smell but it's a part of life. Every woman is different in how they take care of themselves and In some cases, some can't help it.

However, during foreplay I love to give oral to a woman. If the scent is too strong, I just can't deal with it.