Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if you go to college

jobiston

If you live in US or Canada and want really cheap car insurance, go to http://beam.to/low-cost-insurance and click on the first banner from the top. They give free instant quote and it is very cheap. They offer up to 25% discounts for students. My insurance on my BMW 325 was around $500 per 6 months and their quote was $320. It takes 2 minutes to calculate Second First banner from the top is also insurance company that gives instant quotes but their quotes are higher.

If you live in US or Canada and want really cheap car insurance, go to http://beam.to/low-cost-insurance and click on the first banner from the top. They give free instant quote and it is very cheap. They offer up to 25% discounts for students. My insurance on my BMW 325 was around $500 per 6 months and their quote was $320. It takes 2 minutes to calculate Second First banner from the top is also insurance company that gives instant quotes but their quotes are higher.

if youre a dick, make your screenname jobiston... hot~!

Sorry - I don't care who you are you can't beat what I pay at GEICO.

I pay less than 800 bucks a year for full coverage on a 2003 Matrix, plus renters insurance.

that is pretty low. geiko wanted like 3k every 6 months from me so i got state farm. i still pay 200 a month though. i have a leased car which i guess is considered a sports car and leases need the max insrance, SUX. i always lease though, who wants to drive teh same car for more than 3 years? i sure as hell dont.

honestly since i got state farm, they have been so easy to deal with and very fair. i wouldnt switch to save a few bucks.

that is pretty low. geiko wanted like 3k every 6 months from me so i got state farm. i still pay 200 a month though. i have a leased car which i guess is considered a sports car and leases need the max insrance, SUX. i always lease though, who wants to drive teh same car for more than 3 years? i sure as hell dont.

honestly since i got state farm, they have been so easy to deal with and very fair. i wouldnt switch to save a few bucks.

id rather pay a premium to a big name firm and know theyll pay out and fight for me than pay a cheap amount and be left behind... for the first time ever i switched to geico and my insurance is under 3k, when i had my acura it was $5,500 for the year when i had the audi it was about $6,000 i had a piece of shit camry and i was paying $3,500, now i pay 1,500 a year from geico... so i got some good news and bad news, bad news is i still have to pay a lot to insurance, good news is i saved over 15% with a fifteen minute phone call...

id rather pay a premium to a big name firm and know theyll pay out and fight for me than pay a cheap amount and be left behind...

Werd!! I clicked on the website provided and it said that one of the companies was founded in 1995. Com on now - you're not even ten years old and you want me to switch from a major insurance company to some fly-by-night internet company? You gotta be kidding me.

And for the price of my insurance...

I have the full coverage insurance with a 500 dollar deductible, then the 25,000/50,0000 what ever it is for the state of virginia it might be 50,000/100,000 plus the uninsured driver insurance for 50,000. I think the reason mine is low is because:

A. I am in the military

B. I have no wrecks or tickets (ever)

C. I am old as fuck (over 30)

D. I have been with them for 9 Years

lol i fuckin wish

I actually called them up and they said they're going to mail me a check at the end of my 6 months for $1750..but still..I pay $600/month right now :splat:

600 A MONTH!!! How many DUIs, Wrecks, and tickets do you have?

I have never heard of anyone paying that much for insurance unless they either have a shit load of cars, or they have a shit load of offenses. So which one is it?

good news is i saved over 15% with a fifteen minute phone call...

....lmao....i had my cousin switch to geico now that theyre in new jersey......he saved a ton of money - i shouldve asked for a bonus.....but i'm still on Farm Family and only pay about $120/month for full coverage on my new saab....i dont think geico can beat that but i might try them just for the hell of it.......

I have never heard of anyone paying that much for insurance unless they either have a shit load of cars, or they have a shit load of offenses. So which one is it?

i was at the chevy dealership and this kid was buying a new vette...his dad was rich so he didnt mind buying his 19 yr old son anything he wanted...they called in for ins and the company said $11,000/yr...he had like 13 points...

i was at the chevy dealership and this kid was buying a new vette...his dad was rich so he didnt mind buying his 19 yr old son anything he wanted...they called in for ins and the company said $11,000/yr...he had like 13 points...

11,000 a year!! That's what my rent costs me. That's almost 1/4 of my annual salary! People and thier money.

None of the above..I'm under 25 and this is my 1st car..I never had an accident and have no tickets!