Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donnie Darko

HAZE

Has anyone seen this movie? Me and Sugar watched it last night. I borrowed it from my cousin and he told me that it's one of those movies that you have to watch a few times, but WTF? I have no clue what the Hell happened at the end.

If you haven't seen this movie, don't read below this line.

OK, I understand that somehow he saved her by letting the plane engine kill him but how the Hell did he do it? And what was up with the kid Frank? You think he's an alien but it ends up being the kid that ran her over and killed her. And by killing Frank what did he do? And how the Hell did the engine of the jet travel through time and kill him? WTF? This movie is complicated as fuck.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Time travel.

Yea man, I know that but I really don't understand how it happened. I don't understand why if Frank was only some kid in a Halloween costume, he was talking to him like he was someone from the future. I dunno, I think me and Sugar are going to watch it again tonight.

Time travel.

exactly... remember he kept asking the teacher about it...

but oddly enough now theres a line in the movie where they quote or refference to steven hawkings... and back then, what he thought was true but now steven hawkings came out with a revamped theory on blackholes and that the idea of an object being able to travel through time or visit a parrallel universe through blackholes and funnels is not possible... "If you jump into a black hole, your mass energy will be returned to our universe, but in a mangled form, which contains the information about what you were like, but in an unrecognizable state." [/nerd]