Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hows the weather in boston now?

crystalina225

WBZ_7DAY.jpg

TODAY: Scattered showers of snow and/or sleet mix over northern Massachusetts with a low risk of a few spotty sprinkles near and south of the Mass Pike this morning. Late this morning or this afternoon, steadier rain will overspread southern New England up to near the Mass Pike with a mix of snow and some sleet near and just north of the Pike eastward to I-495 northeastward through northwestern Essex County. A north-northeasterly wind at 5-15mph except closer to 15-20mph along the coast up to 25-30mph on parts of Cape Cod. High tide at 10:23am. Sunset at 4:25pm.

TONIGHT: Light to occasionally moderate snow just north of the Mass Pike eastward to I-495 and northward into northern Essex County with a snow/sleet mix along the Pike into the I-95 area to the North Shore with rain elsewhere. The snow/sleet line will collapse into Boston and the southwestern suburbs after midnight. A brisk cold northeast to northerly wind at 15mph well inland ranging up to 20-30mph. along the coast with higher gusts on Cape Cod. Lows in the upper 20s to lower 30s north and west of Boston to 34 in the city to the upper 30s to near 40 on Cape Cod.

TOMORROW: Snow over eastern Massachusetts except snow and sleet mixed just south of the city to rain over most of southeastern Massachusetts and Cape Cod tapering off during the morning. Partial clearing will take place over western and much of interior northern New England during the afternoon. A gusty northerly wind of 15-35mph with some higher gusts over Cape Cod where some minor flooding could occur at vulnerable coastal locations late morning to midday. Highs in the middle to upper 30s.