Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men in uniform.....question for the ladies!!!

mdel210201

u have to be careful with military guys some are nuts...case in point NAVY SEALS!!! i know 3 of them and they are all seriously nuts

im tellin ya... crazyness..

i think all that power just gets to their head, carrying a gun, barking order at people all day.. they end up thinking that they are masters of the universe and they can yell at and control you too.. NOT happening, not w/ me anyway, ill smack em, lol

and seals huh? hmmm.. ive seen some of those specials about them and its amazing what those boys hafta go through to make it. all that endurance and strength is sexy as hell, but i def believe you that they are prolly as crazy as the rest of the power hungry males in uniform..

:gang:

i dated a guy who was a new york city police officer then while i was dating him changed his job into a fire fighter, ever since him,i love men in uniform, im always onthe look out whenever i go into the city for some young hot cop or fireman... mmm... but seriously the reason i like them is cause of the old guy, never really thought anything of them till him

its not any man in uniform like i loooove firefighters but only young goodlooking ones.....and its only like military, police, and ff uniforms....b/c it shows u had to prove ur strength to get it and thats sexy :drool:

Ahh, so it is any man in uniform that you like. Cause ff, police, and military are the all I can think of when some one says they love a man in uniform

u have to be careful with military guys some are nuts...case in point NAVY SEALS!!! i know 3 of them and they are all seriously nuts

I do not know about nuts. I have trained with a alot of SEALs when I was USAF EOD. It depends on what you mean by nuts. They are risk takers but all the risks are caluated risks and they live for the adrenline rush. It's what they do day in and day out. So yea they drive alot faster or set a bar rail on fire ( means someone died) but to them it's not crazy. Think about doing what they do ( and I did) how could you not be? It;s a lifestyle and they are good what they do.

Now if you are referring to nuts as in unstable, kill someone for saying the wrong thing. That's not a true seal. 98% percent of the ones I dealt with I swear you walk up to a hit and they would not do a thing ( they have that much control). For a long time specops were black sheep but there has been a rise in demand for their errr services and as such the quality of the canidate might slip.

I do not know which coast you are on but there are 2 types of SEALs East and west. West tends to be more relaxed and easy going than east coast. and then there are the reserve unit. Most SEALs do not go around saying they are SEALs. They are found at their hang outs and those in the area where they are based know where those are. A green SEAL brags about being it to pick girls everyone knows who the specops are and who's not.

The specials about them do not always tell the whole side but only what will hold the veiwing public.

As for the