Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just moved down to south jersey/philadelphia area need a place to go on weekends

cheddar

whats up people just moved down to south jers. and i need suggestions on what clubs to go to in the philly/south jersey area, what kind of music is played, and are there any guestlists. i would appreciate some feedback thanx.

cheddar, what kind of music do you like? and tell me what type of place you prefer.. bar, club, lounge? I'll suggest a few places for ya

cheddar, what kind of music do you like? and tell me what type of place you prefer.. bar, club, lounge? I'll suggest a few places for ya

I prefer dance/house and a little hip-hop. I like clubs alot but i will go to a lounge on occasions and weekdays i like bars. I apreciate any info on any places you list.

THANKS

Since you like house you should definitely check out Lounge 125 ( 125 Chestnut St), SoMa ( on 3rd i think) and Paradigm . They all have really nice atmospheres with people dancing hardcore or relaxing with a cocktail, but the bartenders @ SoMa are awesome and quick even when the place is packed.

I grew up in S. Jersey and one of the only decent places to go is Top Dog.. Its in Cherry Hill.. Its good on Tuesdays and its decent on Thurs, Fri, Sat.. I could reccomend a few bars if your in to bars.. but.. In Philly.. Some of my favorite places to go regardless of the music is Denim Lounge, Emerald City, World Fusion and Bleu Martini.. Great places to meet chicks.. junglebuddha reccomended some good places also