Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Oasis *****wow never thought I would write that***

XTC1001

Yo it was good to finally meet you....

A little suprised you actually said something but its all good...No bad blood....its all in good fun.....AND besides that...I think Im done wit that place anyway....Sorry I couldnt hang but I was mad tired long ass day....Till the next time...Peace

JD

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

LOL

def good to meet you.. done wit exit??

somethin new brewin wit me on sat too now, but i do not think i am leaving exit..

you left at the right time that room got so packed wit mendez's bday and then there was some fight.. but i left b4 the fight..

well cya around

------------------

Exit Sat 11.25.00 * "BOOGIE NIGHTS" returns this week. 5,000 free sex toys. For Guestlist:(201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

LOL with 5g's of vodka how could you not have a fight?

What do you got lined up Saturday?

I think i might do a local joint more damn perks...and cheaper drinks..LOL

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

email me. oasis9389@msn.com

don't wana post it on the board yet

starts first week in december.

i am not really feelin it, but i am gonna do it b/c alotta people i know are, but i think i am gonna keep exit my first priority..its @ a big venue in nyc though.. dj is so so

yea def.. the guy told my freind who runs the rope, we have 5g's of vodka comin here only let in who is supposed to be here.. bottles were flowin in all nite

------------------

Exit Sat 11.25.00 * "BOOGIE NIGHTS" returns this week. 5,000 free sex toys. For Guestlist:(201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

Werd no doubt I will email ya

I had just came from dinner and the play "beauty and the Beast" with my girl for her B-day...plus that was Shawns Last night there...and I was there for the first night so I figured I wanted to be there for the last.....

JD

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

Archived