Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls: how long before you give up on playing

fearlesss

Sorry I haven't been on to check out what everyone had to say, busy with work and school. Anyway thanks for all the input and advice. I'm just going to let it go, far as I'm concerned the balls in her court now. I got better things to do with my time.

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty tonight a group of about 8 of us are going to be headed out to the bar tonight. I find out this morning that we are going to be going up to our usual place. I think she'll be there working tonight not sure. What the heck am I to do? I know she'll make sure to come and find me, give her usual hug, and want to chat. How or what the hell to say? I haven't talked to her since the last time I made my previous post here at CP.

Any input?

Alrighty tonight a group of about 8 of us are going to be headed out to the bar tonight. I find out this morning that we are going to be going up to our usual place. I think she'll be there working tonight not sure. What the heck am I to do? I know she'll make sure to come and find me, give her usual hug, and want to chat. How or what the hell to say? I haven't talked to her since the last time I made my previous post here at CP.

Any input?

Simple. One word - It's called sex.

You're not in love with her. Dont focus on emotions. And if she comes over and hugs you, grab her ass for us and tell us how it feels on the board tomorrow. :D

Any input?

I missed the part where she worked there. either way, she's not into you. Esp if she has not called you. I went through the same thing BUT I realized my losses and cut them, I did not stop going in to the bar or anything. We'd go out after she got off or if we ran inot each other at another bar we'd party together by ourselves :makeout: . but it never went to where we dated. We both know that neither of us will call unless we want something from each other.

Simple put SHE'S WORKING YOU. Unless, you realize that your going be :jerkoff: ing to her more than doing it with her,your going to go broke.

Simple. One word - It's called sex.

You're not in love with her. Dont focus on emotions. And if she comes over and hugs you, grab her ass for us and tell us how it feels on the board tomorrow. :D

Well we didn't end up going there last night....