Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks Kaydup

nomembername

Because he is a dickhead and like's to post shit like this

nomembername

Member's Only!

Originally Posted by bua420

Thats a little small for my cock. It mite work for you though.

you know what else works for me on a cold morning...waking up with april next to me and her great lips and warm mouth wrapped around my cock...her taking in the entire thing, dripping her saliva all over it...than the way she takes those long strokes until I finally bust all down her throat....and her finishing by staring into my eyes as she sucks on my balls

bua man....come on now, you're almost coming up to 500 posts....I expect more from you and I even tried to help you out before in the Boston forum...

:idea:quote.gif

You havent said shit back all you do is write... dick...

just seems like u take shit to serious

It's all about Respect and I have no respect for someone that dosen't respect me or the one I'm with. I'm not the one that keeps bring it up. I just react when shit is said to me. If he can shut is arrogant mod mouth then I will leave it alone. If not I will be all over his shit from now on. I mean what the fuck he is all over my shit whenever I post... with his disrespectful shit about my girlfreind. It's his call.

bua man....come on now, you're almost coming up to 500 posts....I expect more from you and I even tried to help you out before in the Boston forum...

:idea:quote.gif

Your a mod and I would expect more from you so do me a Fava and leave my girlfreind out of it. You don't know me or her. :bounce:

indiana is not in another country contrary to most peoples beliefs :gang:

I undestand that but how did you find out about this website, i am from boston so way back when i started going to clubs i typed in nightlife boston and this site popped up. Its been all down hill from there, now if you typed indy and club nightlife in google this site would be on page 985. I was just wondering.

now post your tittes

I undestand that but how did you find out about this website, i am from boston so way back when i started going to clubs i typed in nightlife boston and this site popped up. Its been all down hill from there, now if you typed indy and club nightlife in google this site would be on page 985. I was just wondering.

now post your tittes

theres not enough nite life in indy to bother looking online for, actually i was looking for greece euro champs merchandise and for some odd reason this site came up and i started checkin it out.... :smoke:

theres not enough nite life in indy to bother looking online for, actually i was looking for greece euro champs merchandise and for some odd reason this site came up and i started checkin it out.... :smoke:

shit your screwed now good luck getting anything done. How old are you? And watch out for bullseye and stymie.