Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how much sex?

sexybarbiedoll

okay seriously, how much sex you have a day if you had the time? i know for me i would say maybe at least 4-5 times a day, if not more ( being realistic). i know i am always ready to go, but some girls i have talked to say they couldn't go for more than twice a day. i guess im just really horny all the time but i would appreciate other peoples opinions on this cause the guys im hooking up with now can't even keep up so maybe it is just me....

i was thinking maybe once in the morning , a quickie at lunchtime, then again in the late afternoon and definetly twice during the night- this would be ideal, if i had the time

Do you work?

Weekends if im with someone def have sex all day and night

But weekdays its hard between work and everything

I understand your pain.

I have been considered to have a "PROBLEM" by some. It's just in my nature. You have to find someone that can match your energy. It's not easy, but very possible.

Once you do it's a matter of exploring what you want whenever you want it and being able to express that to one another without holding back.

When all is said and done it's a beautiful thing!!!

A girl i slept with earlier was on her way to work, i got the idea from a book i read at the time, i stopped her on the doorstep, dropped her trousers to her kness and ate her out doggystyle on the doorstep, when she got wet i just stopped. shoved her out and locked the door with the chain thing (her shoes was on), and laid my lazy ass on the coach, she scrabbled on the door for a while before going, then when she came home i really got something to deal with. It was might a mean thing to do at first, but... :laugh2:

im too busy to have sex all the time. lol. i wouldnt want to have sex more than 2x a day anyway, not that sex isnt great but ive been with my bf for a long time and we are usually too busy doing other things. once a day is plenty :laugh:

never thought i would say that. god, i must be old.

same here!! but as long as we get it on more then once a month or some shit, we're not too old. it hard to believe how rarely some people have sex.

yeah me and my bf have been living together for a while and the whole desire to have sex 4x a day thing definitely wears off... when we first met we were constantly having sex but now i guess we are used to eachother and we have become focused on other things.

id like to see how many of the people who said 4-5x a day could actually have sex 5x a day for like 2 weeks straight. i wouldnt want to lol.