Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how much sex?

sexybarbiedoll

Guest gabo
yeah me and my bf have been living together for a while and the whole desire to have sex 4x a day thing definitely wears off... when we first met we were constantly having sex but now i guess we are used to eachother and we have become focused on other things.

id like to see how many of the people who said 4-5x a day could actually have sex 5x a day for like 2 weeks straight. i wouldnt want to lol.

I so agree, I think the ones that say that are full of shit!

idk, there is no need to fuck 3-4 times a day, it's just a sure wat to get bored of each other. I wouldnt want filet mignon(sp?) 3 times a day cause I would get sick of it.

i work full time and i go to school full time, and so no i don't have sex that much, i was just saying how if i had the time im sure it would be nice. then again when i think about it i probably would get sick of it after 5 times a day for two weeks straight, but those first couple of day would be nice

Guest gabo
hell yeah.

and i agree with you pete. everyone wants to seem like an oversexed nympho here cuz its a sex board but they are full of shit. sex 5x a day gets boring real fast. ;)

at least u agree.

I agree too. Men are not sex machines, biology prevails over fantasy. Our bodies need time to regenerate and build up our libido again. After a few times of fucking in a row, the pleasure dies down and you lose interest in it. Women can seemingly keep going. My last live-in girlfriend, on our days off, wanted to do me every hour or couple of hours and I'd be, "Oh woman, not again! I have no cum left in me, my balls are completely drained and my cock is polished to the third layer of skin!" The first few hours were great, but after that I was too tired, my back hurt, and my nuts were sighing "Have mercy on us."

That's why man created the vibrator to keep the women satisfied. :bounce:

Just reading the thread title again, I somehow remembered a song title or song chorus from ancient days, by someone like Neil Sedaka or Neil Diamond or someone like that, that went "Once, twice, three times a lady." I chuckle wondering if the lyricist was referring to the number of orgasms the lady was having.

Mystic, maybe one night you and I will have a little chat. I tell good stories, rated "D" stories. :hoparound