Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free Music!!!

aftadark

Thank you all for the awesome feedback and comments from everyone so far...

(ladies sorry about the lack of vocals, but this was more geared to the After Hours and those that like the Dirtyness). :P;)

If anyone is interested in a FREE copy of our CD, please hit us up on email : AftaDark@hotmail.com - Thanks for the support!

TAG2.gif

Track-List :

• (Intro)

• Make U Move

• Be Together

• Therapy (Rmx)

• Werq (Rmx)

• U Know I Got U

• Sweet Child

• State of Mind (Rmx)

- - -

• Low Frequencies

• Kenny's Back

• Yea Yit Devaa

• Drummer

• Take Me, I'm Yours

• (Outro)

in the works ;)

the $ and payments aren't the issue (it was more a matter of finding the write designer to do the job) this site is plnned for early 2005 when AftaDark makes it's ONE YEAR anniversary! it'll be hot! Phatty, we need to get together about the "other" ting we talked about, we like the idea of the "MAN" helping us out financialy... lol! ;)

Atta boy on the web site....As far as the other thing, It may be too late for tax year 2004 but for '05 it can be done. just keep receipts man!!!! Guess what you're heading to NYC in a few weeks....can you say tax write off?? cover charges, to and from........all that shit

werd! phatty's services = write off !!! ... LOL!!!! :D

i just need a little knowledge on the paperwork, and getting it started, hollA!

trip to NYC/MONTREAL/SPAIN w/ Phatty and friends on me! ;) LOL!

--

and to everyone else...

thanks for all the GREAT feedback so far, and those who have emailed us and sent us requests ... they are on the way! ;) it's actually getting tuff to keep up with the demand and that's a great feeling. Thank you all VERY MUCH for the support and kind words. Be good and see you all at the next few bangers!!!!

peace, love, & DRUMZ!!!

--

Chris "djKulture"

AftaDarkâ„¢ Entertainment, (Inc.) <--- starting in 2005 we are "official" ;)

508-889-2483

werd! phatty's services = write off !!! ... LOL!!!! :D

I dont give out receipts! Also I dont get tables and buy everyone drinks b/c I like ya.....It's b/c I need to build up my write offs so I get a phatty from uncle sam. WMC here I come.........Oh wait that's another write off

:pint:

I dont give out receipts! Also I dont get tables and buy everyone drinks b/c I like ya.....It's b/c I need to build up my write offs so I get a phatty from uncle sam. WMC here I come.........Oh wait that's another write off

:pint:

HA!!! bring me with you... PLEASE!!!!??????????