Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carlos Realm hands down!!!!!!

This past weekend Mr Realm shocked me

The fucking kid is an animal on the turn tables

Usually you get DJ's spinning with CD's not this boy he has 2 records going and a CD dropping nasty shit

You can catch Carlos Realm this week at 118 (Newark, NJ)

HEY YA DOIN

I have to agree. Last Friday he played a butter ass set.

Victor Soto

Used to run up in the booth at RS to talk on the phone when Carlos was spinning.

Had 2 records and 2 cd's goin at once one time. I started to ask the man a question he shoved me out of the way and proceeded slice through the place with a surgeon's skill.

Easily the most underrated dj in the north jersey scene right now.

bugout heard his cd once pretty hotttt....dont believe the HYPE just likes to :swallow: his close buddies hahahh....

negative on that....

If you haven't heard DJ PREMO, you are missing out. Nothing but house all the way unlike some of these DJs who conformed and play hip-hop and other crap in their sets. DJ PREMO is a true house DJ

What I meant was not only does Carlos not get talked about on CP as much as some DJ's (not inferring that hes on the same level as Richie or Denny)

but that I have heard people in the club hes spinning at remark how good the music is tonite and then ask who is spinning. This means that people came for other reasons than to hear him spin, but they were surprised at how good the music was.

I'm not sayin Realm is a bad DJ in any way nor am i sayin he is underrated but he shouldn't be compared to house DJs if he is going to play hip-hop and classics and what not.

Bottom line is guys like Bugout, Premo and Anthony DeVito are def the most underrated and the most overlooked DJs in Jersey. They deserve a resesidancy. Each of those 3 DJs have opened for some of the best DJs around. Premo opened for Jorge Jaramillo recently at Deko and for LeeCabrera at DJAIS in summer 03, Bugout opened for Dumonde at Shelter recently and DeVito has opened for Tenaglia at ARC. These guys must be doing something right if well known DJs around the world are having them open for em