Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit on Sat.

I have to agree...

Although I wasn't there on Sat, I was there the Sat before. These 3 Bigorexic guys are standing behind me while I'm dancing my ass off on the stage, in my own litle world. The first one steps to me, intros himself, and gets the polite, uninterested, "Hi". The second one steps to me and gets the same. Do they honestly think that all 120# of me wants some 230# guy who looks as though someone forgot to stop blowing up the balloons?

Puh-leeze cwm25.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

I have to agree...

Although I wasn't there on Sat, I was there the Sat before. These 3 Bigorexic guys are standing behind me while I'm dancing my ass off on the stage, in my own litle world. The first one steps to me, intros himself, and gets the polite, uninterested, "Hi". The second one steps to me and gets the same. Do they honestly think that all 120# of me wants some 230# guy who looks as though someone forgot to stop blowing up the balloons?

Puh-leeze cwm25.gif

You go girl.

Fuck meat-heads. You all show up together...with no girls...and then try to intimidate everyone else with stares.why is that? And no you can't have my girl. So stop tryin'... cwm23.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

come back to exit this coming saturday

for the next boogie nights party

its a sex toy theme

for list and or info email me:

oasis9389@msn.com

------------------

Exit Sat 11.25.00 * "BOOGIE NIGHTS" returns this week. 5,000 free sex toys. For Guestlist:(201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

awesome venue...awesome music...terrible amount of meat-heads. Isn't there a club on 46th street dedicated to you guys? There is. Go there. You're scaring away the fun people.

AAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAAAAAAAAAAA??!!!!! cwm23.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

Archived