Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What kind of sound system...

avanti

BETTER THEN SG ...WHOAA!! FORT LEE POLICE WILL BE GIVING YOU A NICE HARD TIME...

sound garden has a great system......with all due respect to sound garden i will venture to say this is bigger and better.

ill get a nice tech review of the sound for ya

It is NOT about "whose system is better". SOUNDGARDENS SYSTEM IS SIIIICK!!!!

And soundgardens system is siick and so are all of our systems cause both clubs are luckey enough to have an owner that really cares about the sound system. It really is not brain surgery. ....Buy the best amps, the best speakers, the best processing, have a good ear tune it and BAM!!!..................SIIICK SOUNDSYSTEM :)

It is NOT about "whose system is better". SOUNDGARDENS SYSTEM IS SIIIICK!!!!

And soundgardens system is siick and so are all of our systems cause both clubs are luckey enough to have an owner that really cares about the sound system. It really is not brain surgery. ....Buy the best amps, the best speakers, the best processing, have a good ear tune it and BAM!!!..................SIIICK SOUNDSYSTEM :)

SO WHAT DOES SOUND GARDEN HAVE ? WHAT KINDA SPEAKERS ?

AMPS? ETC...

the question has been avoided because none of them know's. These are promoters on here not sound tech's. I havn't been there, but when it opens and I pull my rain man impersanation in there i'll let every1 know.

flight captain the question has not beenavoided i just simplu dodnt state the exact speaker/amp.processor comber for studio.....i dont understand the major issue you have with this BUT FOR A FACT IT WILL BLOW YOUR CLUB AWAY. if you come by studio you can see the speajers and the amps and processors are in a display window for the world to see.... com e for yourself and experience the TRUE NIGHTCLUB EXPEREIENCE,,,,,,

PS CALL ME AND ILL COMP YOU!

QUOTE=kostaP]flight captain the question has not beenavoided i just simplu dodnt state the exact speaker/amp.processor comber for studio.....i dont understand the major issue you have with this BUT FOR A FACT IT WILL BLOW YOUR CLUB AWAY. if you come by studio you can see the speajers and the amps and processors are in a display window for the world to see.... com e for yourself and experience the TRUE NIGHTCLUB EXPEREIENCE,,,,,,

PS CALL ME AND ILL COMP YOU!