Clubplanet Nightlife Community

11.19 | ElectroSleaze feat. Tommie Sunshine + DMX Krew (Live PA) @ Club Five

lushpromo

LUSH PROMOTIONS & EMC present

PEARL @ CLUB FIVE (every Friday)

For FREE ENTRY Before 1:00AM | Table Reservations:

Call ROHAN 202.903.7186 | Email LUSHPROMO@AOL.COM

(Please include full names and email addresses for all guests)

Friday | 19 Nov

---------------

Sleaze Proudly Presents

REDUX pt.2 “The Rise of Synthpunkâ€

Join us November 19th, where we will also be filming for the documentary DVD tentatively titled. “FLASH BANG, THE RISE OF SYNTHPUNKâ€

http://www.flashbangmovie.com

Main Room

-----------

DMX KREW *LIVE PA*

// Rephlex / Breakin Records / International DeeJay Gigolo \\ London

With releases on labels like Aphex Twin's ‘Rephlex’ label as well as numerous singles for Rephlex, Breakin', Pharma and Gigolo, remixes for the Gentle People, Biochip C, LeCar and many more... as well as running Breakin' Records. ED has not been one for following trends but is always forging his own musical direction, DMX Krew’s Live PA’s are LEGANDARY! We guarantee they will leave you on the floor drenched in sweat and mentally insane. It’s not often that a new face can break into DC, but this one is here for a reason. He definitely deserves it! mark my words, this may be one of the best sets you hear all year, bar none.

TOMMIE SUNSHINE

//International Deejay Gigolo | Redux-XM | Xylophone Jones \\ NYC

Influenced by equal parts of Kraftwerk, AC/DC, and Farley Jackmaster Funk, mid-west rave legend and Brooklyn, NY resident Tommie Sunshine is raising the bar. Covering ground as artist, producer, label owner, DJ and songwriter and with his legendary hybrid of live performance and DJ sets . His studio collaborations have included Felix Da Housecat, James Murphy, Arthur Baker and DJ Hell; he has played everywhere from the Electroclash festival in New York to Bjork’s tour wrap party in Reykjavik to opening for New Order in London. Tommie is setting the international stage for the release of his debut album later this year.

SIMON

// Sleaze | Redux-XM | The Move | Empire! \\ DC

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to..." It's Simon's B-day to top it all off!! Come kick his ass! (not to0 bad though cause he still has to perform at some point... :-)

Roof Top (9p - 12:30a)

-----------------------

SPIGGY

// SovereignState \\ DC

MORPHEUS

// Sleaze \\ DC

11-17-04-lush.jpg

anything going on Sat. or next thurs.(thanksgiving)?

well we have our party (group therapy @ home) on saturday night with alex haje of emc spinning - check the third column in the image in my initial post for further details...

also next thursday on thanksgiving night, we have a very special guest deejay lined up at dragonfly - in addition to mike haddad of emc - dont miss this one coz it will be a big night!!

as always hit me up at lushpromo@aol.com for guestlist...