Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl Kennedy

"The Love You Bring Me"

What a monstrous vocal? I love this track just cant get enough of it. Has any one gone to here him spin? I have listened to a few of his sets and they are just right up my alley. He fills them with up tempo funky beats but can get a little dark and dirty or sexy and sultry. He just makes you want to move. Do any of you know if his party at Lotus actually attracts a crowd that likes to dance? This man should be at one of the larger clubs or some one should get him a one off at Cielo.

he plays for GBH at Lotus pretty often when he isnt travelling, and has played some of my parties at Cellar Bar as well.

Great DJ, talented Producer and an all around nice guy

oh and the vocalist from The Love You Bring Me is the very talented and beautiful Lisa Pure...damn can she sing

carls the freakin man...the biggest tragedy of it all is the closing of centro fly...he was a weekly resident...guys never disappointed me...unfortunately ill never go see him spin at lotus cause some jerk off door man turned me down one night...its a bottles and models joint anyway so i wouldnt wanna be in there regardless...carls a down to earth guy too...mad cool guy..he chills in the crowd when his set is over and will talk to u without any attitude or shit like that...i actually saw him in the union square station the other day when i was on the way to work