Clubplanet Nightlife Community

URGENT!!: ALL THOSE GOING TO OAKENFOLD PLEASE READ NOW!!!!!!

I HAVE TAKEN THE FLOOR PLAN FROM THE OTHER POST, THAT HOOJ PROVIDED US WITH, AND USING PHOTOSHOP, I ADDED LETTERS AND NUMBERS TO THE DIAGRAM. MY PURPOUS IN DOING SO IS SIMPLE. LET'S TAKE A POLL AS TO WHERE WE ALL WANT TO MEET UP.

THOSE WITH FLOOR TICKETS CHOOSE THE LETTER THAT IS LOCATED IN YOU DESIRED AREA OF MEETING.

THOSE WITH MEZZANINE CHOOSE A NUMBER.

MY REASON FOR DOING THIS IS BECAUSE I AM NOT SURE IF EVERYONE IS GONNA BE ABLE TO BE RUNNING AROUND FROM DOWNSTAIRS TO MEZZ. ETC. SO IF YOU HAVE TO STAY IN THAT AREA, THEN YOU HAVE SOMEONE FROM THE BOARD TO CHILL WITH smile.gif

AND IF WE CAN RUN AROUND LIKE MANIACS....THEN WE WILL KNOW WHERE WE ARE

JUST POST WITH UR ANSWER, AND THE POLL WILL END ON MONDAY AT 5PM. I'LL PROVIDE YOU GUYS WITH THE RESULT SHORTLY THERE AFTER. smile.gif

LOVE YOU ALL

I HEARD THIS NEXT LINE SOMEWHERE....AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU I LOVE IT. SO IM GONNA REPEAT IT.

LOVE, PEACE, AND TWILO

-AL

ps...thanks hooj for the diagram smile.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

flash.jpg

ALSO....POST WHAT TIME YOU WANT TO MEET. MY BAD, FORGOT TO ADD THAT BEFORE. smile.gif

-THE CANDYMAN

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

flash.jpg

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Lucie, all tickets are "floor" or "mezzanine".. I hope you bought the floor tickets, not the balcony ones with seatings..

Al, I don't care where.. Just tell me where and when to go and I'll be there smile.gif

Oh s**t!! I hope so too! I don't wanna spend all night alone sitting somewhere far away from you guys!!!

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

c'mon get real people..its a rave!.... cwm13.gif

Ok i'll set the time for everybody since this thing is gonna start early..lets make it

12:00

....on the left hand side of the main floor...all tickets are the same price so they'll let you walk back and fourth from upstair & down

y on the left hand side?...cause i always hang out there during concerts cwm32.gif ....so c'mon people....you're all with me?... cwm35.gif

------------------

Midnight is where the day begins

Java.gif

Bcem npuBET !

Originally posted by doga501:

Hey Guys I'm new to this, do you all know each other?? How will you recognize one another?? If I can find you ppl I'll atleast like to meet you all. Also again Can we bring a camera??

yes we pretty much know each other... but there is still many ppl from board I am gonna met for the first time too. So just stick around meet up place and don't woory to ask "Hey are ya from clubplanet?" You'll find us don't worry smile.gif

I wanna know toooooo tell me if I can have my camera with me!!!

------------------

unicornx1.gif

Hey Guys I'm new to this, do you all know each other?? How will you recognize one another?? If I can find you ppl I'll atleast like to meet you all. Also again Can we bring a camera??

yeah..... same questions as doga501.....

I'm So ExCiTeD I'm trippin balls although i dont have any...... havent ever seen Oakie..... and its been a few too many weekends on the DL..... need to replenish that regular dosage of body movement and beats.... i can feel the music rushing through my inner core already....hehe

Hi doga....

don't worry...everyone is super cool....I went to my first meetup at PVD (twilo) on Friday and everyone I met was really nice...just walk around and ask people if they are from clubplanet....look forward to meeting you!!!

Hooj

------------------

----------------------

"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way."

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

I HEARD THIS NEXT LINE SOMEWHERE....AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU I LOVE IT. SO IM GONNA REPEAT IT.

LOVE, PEACE, AND TWILO

HEHEHE

I'M GLAD YOU LIKE THE PHRASE...

JUST LOOK AT MY SIG!

Let's see how we setup the details for this meetup... We'll defenetely know by Monday.

Really lookin forwrd to Oakenfold and ClubNYC peeps! cwm35.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

Originally posted by Unbound:

c'mon get real people..its a rave!.... cwm13.gif

Ok i'll set the time for everybody since this thing is gonna start early..lets make it

12:00

....on the left hand side of the main floor...all tickets are the same price so they'll let you walk back and fourth from upstair & down

y on the left hand side?...cause i always hang out there during concerts cwm32.gif ....so c'mon people....you're all with me?... cwm35.gif

I agree with Unbound! So it's 12.00am...somewhere between B and D (see diagram above).....

Hooj

------------------

----------------------

So when and where is this meet-up gonna happen?

Still haven't figured that one out?!

Let me know any info!

Hope to see u all there!

BTW- Hey Trippintrance! I love what you did with the words on my sig!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

REALLY BAD NEWS: I stopped by the Hammerstein on Friday to get Tickets and there was only Mezzanine Left. I asked about the walking betw Mezz and Floor. The lady said that you CANNOT walk inbetween. So MEZZANINE IS LEFT UPSTAIRS W/O ROOM TO DANCE!!!.

My friend saw a rave here once before and he confirmed you can't chill upstairs and go downstairs to dance.

Sorry Paul, I'll wait till you get a better venue.

Originally posted by mrk:

REALLY BAD NEWS: I stopped by the Hammerstein on Friday to get Tickets and there was only Mezzanine Left. I asked about the walking betw Mezz and Floor. The lady said that you CANNOT walk inbetween. So MEZZANINE IS LEFT UPSTAIRS W/O ROOM TO DANCE!!!.

My friend saw a rave here once before and he confirmed you can't chill upstairs and go downstairs to dance.

Oh boy, that sux!!! I am glad I got mine in advance ... I wanna meet all of you guys!!!!

cwm14.gifcwm14.gif

------------------

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by mrk:

Holy shit...I really hope that there has been some mistake and that the lady did not know wtf she was talking about....

I can't imgagine Giant Step holding an Oakenfold event where about half the people CAN'T DANCE....that's ridiculous!!!!

Hooj

------------------

----------------------