Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DAMN! Stymie

fouroneone

Stymie was at the end of the line, waiting for us in a minivan. He chauffeured us to a sprawling, gated industrial park, a city unto itself, its skyline an intimidating jumble of darkened hulks. We pulled into the parking lot of a warehouse that was easily four stories tall and two football fields in length, resembling a cathedral plundered of its spires and religious icons. Thumping house music poured from the open bay door. Human forms stood silhouetted against a hazy blue light that shone from somewhere deep inside the building.

“Holy shit… that’s your space?†I asked, incredulous.

“Yeah,†Stymie answered in his unhurried drawl. “The rent’s cheap too.â€

:laugh: X1,000,000

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“Okay, I’ll find her.†Not that I didn’t trust Stymie’s crew, but when drugs are involved I always operate under the buddy system. I pivoted about my foot and marched out of there, my cape billowing behind me. I glanced outside through the open bay door. Ah yes, the parking lot. Found her in a Jetta with two guys, opened the door and settled into the molded seat with a sigh as another wave of chemical bliss washed over me. I reached for Natalia’s breast and gave it a reassuring squeeze. “Just looking out for you,†I said.

A full bladder forced me to my feet and when I emerged from the room the warehouse was bright with the first morning rays. Where had all that time gone? I returned from the bathroom, stood by the dance floor and watched Stymie at the turntables. I was mesmerized by the spinning records, listening with overtired patience as one track merged seamlessly into the next. Two energetic Hispanic girls in street clothes circled; they pulled me onto the dance floor, one backing her round rump into my groin while the other grabbed my waist from behind. And just as quickly they disappeared. I longed for a warm bed…