Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glo ultralounge

glo is one room last night was dj esteban and dj mark amatucci. always free to get in. and everyone that went to glo was let into club platinum next door for free all night. where we had dj davis and and dj billy raybert. spinning house hip hop in the main room and 80's in the wave room

Sounds good. I went to Platinum a few weeks ago and enjoyed it. However last night I just went to Euro Lounge, in North Arlington, & got thrown out for promoting. LOL! I was like they did us a favor b/c it was horrible....see review....but the last thing they should be doing is that b/c promoters will tell people good & bad reviews.....So don't go!

Sounds good. I went to Platinum a few weeks ago and enjoyed it. However last night I just went to Euro Lounge, in North Arlington, & got thrown out for promoting. LOL! I was like they did us a favor b/c it was horrible....see review....but the last thing they should be doing is that b/c promoters will tell people good & bad reviews.....So don't go!