Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years Eve 2005 @ Platinum!!!

hope its nothing like last year's, cuz it was awful....

1. no champange toast

2. no big screen tv for the drop

3. open bar?? yea if there were enuff bartenders for the amount of people that were there and if they actually acknowledged you.

4. Bouncers that weren't letting people in with advanced tickets and making them wait outside till open bar was closed.

...the best thing that night, was the music.

A bunch of my girls want to go so well see what happens i guess, lol.

1. no champange toast

3. open bar?? yea if there were enuff bartenders for the amount of people that were there and if they actually acknowledged you.

4. Bouncers that weren't letting people in with advanced tickets and making them wait outside till open bar was closed.

well there was a toast but not everyone got one i assume.

there will be ball drop seen cause i ran the cable myslef hehe

open bar is till 2 am so there should be no problem this time if so let me know and ill get ya to the bar cause ill want a drink too.

get there early so u wont have to worry bout lines

hit me up for tickets or pm me

1. no champange toast

yeah, things were fucked up last year because we had NO idea 1300 people would all show up at 10pm. LOL. Cops had to shut down the street to organize the line. We DEFINITLEY learned from our mistakes last year.

Doors open at 8pm...open bar starts at 10pm so you have 2 hours to get in. There was a problem getting the big screen to work last year so like Justin said we are testing it this week just to be sure (not that anyone really cared). Champagne toast I have NO idea what happened, I thought there was one (then again I was Hammered). There was no advanced ticket line which was our mistake and the bouncers did act like amatures controling the line. We did however extend the open bar an extra hour to take care of those people stuck outside on line. All these things have been revamped and I assure you there will be NO problems like that this year. AND the music will be twice as good with DJ Toro working with me in the main room. My advice is to get there at 8pm.

To the both of you:

Thank you very much for the info, u guys could have been nasty but politely assured me a great nite. Ive spoken with the ladies and we decided on Platinum again, sounds like its gonna be a great time. Can either of you IM me at VixenGirly so I can get advanced tickets? thanks again :bowdown:

Doors open @ 8pm

We are opening up the doors early because of the crush to get in last year

don't get caught on line, Get there early

Open Bar from 10-1am (great to have free booze after the ball drops)

DJ Toro and Myself in the main room till 6am with MC Strz

dont 4get about davis g rippin a new one into platinum!!

Of course im not forgettin Dj Davis G....he always rips it every friday always a wild ass night...wit Toro in the Main room wit him this Friday NYE Party will sure as hell be one night we'll never forget!!!!!!!!!!!! :pint::pint: