Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome Franny!

roly99

I would like to be the first person to welcome franny to the board. I'm tellin you it's addictive, and you wont be able to get off this thing...but ooh well, what else have you got to do on your free time? Welcome to ClubPlanetNYC franny!

------------------

signature.gif

VELCOME

THE BUTCHA THE BAKA AND THA FRANNINATA.....HI FRAN! GREAT TO SEE YET ANOTHER ONE OF MY FRIENDS JOIN! cwm24.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

love.jpg

Roly and Al, I hope you all know that there are NO RECRUITING PRIZES. cwm30.gif

Franny!!!!!!!!!! My home girl. Be careful this place is addicting. cwm32.gif

Love ya,

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!

Originally posted by melichacha:

Wow... now Franny too?! hehe.. Rutgers representing, eh? This is great though -- Erm, Roly, Franny, and Albie -- it's my whole Summer on one board! cwm13.gifcwm4.gif

- Meli -

hey u dont know me but im friends with albie too and i go to RU

cwm12.gif hope to meet u ive heard lots about u mel

--veronica

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

Hi Fran....again...I hope you're not one of "them". Me and Al saw them. "They" were after us. But we escaped their grasp. It's hell, but we'll live. Nuff Bullsheit, HI FRAN!

------|I think I'm crazy, not sure...Lemme know what your think|============

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by roly99 (edited 11-21-2000).]

Chach!!! cwm20.gif Your going to have so much fun here..you better be around in January, PLEASE!!! I'm going back then..anyway...enjoy the board.

Love ya,

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!