Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck All You Bitch Ass Niggaz

famousamos

nah nigga im fucking up to my god damn forehead in cookies......if i see another fucking chocolate chip im gunna beat my wife again

i invited that faggy lil keebler elf........nigga was hitting on my son....had to bust a cap in that nigga, ran into a lil rat hole, think that nigga is still in my house, gotta let the fuckin cat loose now

how be ya thanksgiving last yesterday??? hope yall had a ludacris(sp) time :pint:

we done had pigs feet, chitlins, some turkey, corn bread, colla greens and some mash sweet potaters

i was always curious who were the celebs that put up the 25k for you to get started wally~!?

Wally your fucking cookies blow...they always look like they have been on the shelf for 5 years

so fuck u and fuck ur cookies

fuck you bitch ass! u wish u were me.......dont be sweating my hat nither u know u like that shit nigga.....my cookies be the freshest on tha market....that bitch mrs fields aint got SHIT on mine....i got the vending machine slots locked the fuck UP!!!!

and dgmodel, nigga thinks im gunna give out my trade secrets out......fuck u smokin boy, u need to start eatin more of my cookies is what u need to do ill tell ya whut

fuck you bitch ass! u wish u were me.......dont be sweating my hat nither u know u like that shit nigga.....my cookies be the freshest on tha market....that bitch mrs fields aint got SHIT on mine....i got the vending machine slots locked the fuck UP!!!!

and dgmodel, nigga thinks im gunna give out my trade secrets out......fuck u smokin boy, u need to start eatin more of my cookies is what u need to do ill tell ya whut

yeah you got the machines on lock because mutha fuckers never re-order the shit...Like I said its been sitting in there for 5 + years...

so fuck ur hat, and ur wifes hat